f i v e

Chapter 5: The Rivals

Eunbyul

"I'll go now, bye bye Junho ah~" I said to him and smile while ruffling his hair. "Okay, bye noona! Bring Yeol hyung next time with you!" He said and waved.

"So, what are your plans?" Suho asked as we walk down the stairs. "I might open a shop by myself, but I don't know what I will want to sell." I replied, yeah maybe a shop that sells flower? Or café?

"Ohh good. That means, you're staying for long?" Baekhyun asked. "Yeah. Probably another 2-3 years, I'll leave for Canada." I smile.

"Ohh! Then, I can show you around at Canada! I mean, I know that place well.. So yeah." Kris beamed loudly but stopped slowly as he gets evil glares from the rest.

"Don't leave so soon. Give Chanyeol a chance to explain himself? He regretted a lot after you leave and went searching for you every single day." Kai exclaimed and sighed.

"Yeah, he changed. He is no longer that selfish bastard or some arrogant man. He is nice and warm now. And that's because of you." Sehun said.

"Guys, I need to clarify something first." I said and stopped on my tracks before turning around.

"I am back here not because I want to listen to his explanation and things like that. To be honest, I'm tired. That's why I left, if you guys kept on talking about him, I guess I'll just have to leave." I continued and walk away quickily.

"Wait, Eunbyul ah." Sehun catch up with my pace and stopped me. "You know that's not what we all mean." He said and the rest rush forward. "Yeah, we just meant good. If you don't like what we are saying, we will stop then." Suho said and smile while the rest nodded.

I sighed, "Okay, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to flare up, it's jus-" Kai pulled me into a hug and I gasped but he softly caress my hair. "It's okay, we understand." He repeat in my ear slowly. "No, Kai. What are y-"

"YAH KIM JONG IN. WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!" A voice beamed from the front and I release myself from the hug.

It's Chanyeol with that you-are-gonna-die look.

Kai

While, Suho was talking with Eunbyul, I notice someone coming up from the stairs and that's Chanyeol.

And I immediately thought of an idea.

"Okay, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to flare up, it's jus-" I pulled her into a hug and softly caress my hair. "It's okay, we understand." He repeat in my ear slowly.

Okay, Chanyeol. You can kill me later but please be thankful of what I did.

"No, Kai. What are y-" She started talking but was cut by a loud voice.

"YAH KIM JONG IN. WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!"

He jogged here quick and pull Eunbyul behind his back protectively while glaring at me. I chuckled and smile, "Well, I'm just trying to comfort her."

"Aish," he is slightly pissed but turn over to Eunbyul and ask her if she is alright.

While he does that, the 6 of us sneak off and ran towards our car and drive off.

"But, Kai. Why did you do that? Oh my god. Don't tell me you are interested in her?!" Suho asked and raised his voice. "I wanted to make him jealous so that he will love Eunbyul more. Please don't misunderstand what I'm trying to do." I rolled my eye and sat back to relax.