t h r e e

Warning: Grammar errors is all over the chapter. Do take note~

P.s. This is for you, #ChanByul shippers^^
-

Chapter 3: Meeting him again || A Mistake

Eunbyul

"I'm sorry, Eunbyul ah. Are you sure you will be okay?" Jaerim ruffled my hair and apologized for the nth time. "Aish, it's okay~ Don't treat me like a baby can you?" I pouted and held his arm. "You're always a baby in my eye!" He beamed and pinch the bridge of my nose.

He just got a call from New York that they need his help, and now he have to go over. It's midnight now, and to be honest I don't want him to go, at all. I still feel insecure alone in Korea.

Luckily, Kyungsoo have a empty apartment that I can stay in, I guess he predicted this part.

"Reached! Just settle down and Kyungsoo will be coming back tomorrow midnight! Don't roam around in places you don't know tomorrow okay?!" He warned.

"Yes, dad!" I beamed and got off. My brother is so naggy that he is just like a dad to me. "Bye! Have a safe flight!" I waved and he drove off.

I went into the apartment and started to unpack my stuff in the guest room. Not long after, my phone starts to vibrate like nobody's business.

"Hello?" I answered. "Er, hello." The guy answered at the another line. "May I help you?" I asked. The another side silent for a moment and sighed, "I'm Chanyeol. C-Can we meet for awhile now? I've something to tell you." He sounds awfully weird.

"Meet me now? Are you crazy? It's already 2am." I replied. "Please. Just this once? I want to meet my wife!" He begged over the phone. I kept silent for awhile thinking if I should accept his request.

"Huh? Eunbyul ah, please?" He continued. "Are you drunk?" I asked. "Drunk? Wait, I don't know. But the walls are spinning around and the floor is moving."

-

I sighed and walked into the house that I live in 2 years ago. Nothing changed, not even the garden or the car garge.

I don't even know what makes me come back here again. Especially when it's already 3am in the morming.

Slowly, I opened the door. I on the lights by the side and walk further into the house. Everything is the same, the chandelier is still hanging at the same place, the walls are still in pale blue.

"Park Chanyeol!" I shouted. Nobody answered, he said he wants to meet me here but he isn't even here.

Just when I was about to walk to the kitchen, I heard sounds coming from the family room. I walk closer there and here he is lying flat on the ground with liquor bottles beside him.

"Park Chanyeol!" I walk towards him and wake him up. He isn't moving at all, but mumbled things that I don't understand.

"Aish. This jerk! Where is Butler Lee?" I asked while painfully bringing him up on his feet. "Oh! Eunbyul ah~ You really came!" He said and hug me straight placing all of his weight on me.

"Ah! PARK CHANYEOL!" I raised my voice wanting to pull of the hug but he didn't let go. "I really missed you, really." He said and I feel my shoulder getting moist.

Oh god, is he crying? I manage to let go and stared at his face, he looks so vulnerable.

"Since you're not drunk, just follow me." I said and walk away but he pull my hand and stopped me. In a swift move, he turned me around and cupped my face using his big hands.

I stared at him wide eye, knowing what he will do next. He quickily place his lips on mine, I wanted to push him away but was slowly getting devour by his kiss.

His lips is warm, and soft. The way I imagined it to be. I can even taste alcohol as he deepen the kiss. I miss him. So fucking much. I want to kiss him back so badly but I can't do it.

All those painful flashback started to come back to me, how he treated me. How he use this lips of his to kiss that bitch that I hated so much.

Immediately, I pushed him away. He got hit by the impact and fell on the sofa behind him. His eyes was closed and he is mumbling something.

As much as I always dreamt of kissing his precious lips, I can't do this. This is so much of damage to me.

After clearing his bottle and family room, I slowly bring him up, or maybe I dragged him up to his room and changed his clothes for him, of course except his underwear.

I don't know why am I always doing all this even when I hate him so much. But I know I love him equally and whatever happens, I'm not able to run away from him.

The kiss already tell me how much I missed him.

-

Chanyeol

"Arghhhh, my head.." I groaned and ruffled my hair and sat up on the bed. I looked around, and discovered Eunbyul at the corner of the room, head resting on the table.

I go forward a little and take a close look at her. She really changed a lot, I didn't even know that she was so pretty last time.

But..

Why is she here? Did I call her or do anything to her last night? Did I say what I'm not supposed to say to her last night? Did I?

Gosh, I don't know.

Softly, I comb her to the side and wake her up lightly. She stirred lightly and woke up, then she stared at me wided eyed.

"P-park Chanyeol, you're finally awake." She exclaimed and stood up. "Just come down, I just cooked hangover soup." She said and walked pass me.

---

Yo~ Everyone! ^^

This is for ChanByul shippers! Like this chapter??

And for KyungByul shippers, just wait a little longer~ Because there is too much of KyungByul moments in Book 1, I decided to have more ChanByul moments in Book 2 ~^^

Anyway, did you guys watched the movie call "Miracle In Cell No. 7" ?

I swear this movie made me cried a river :"(
It's damn sad! REALLY !

But other then this, is there other movies that are touching and nice??? It can be in Korean, Chinese or English!

PLEASE GIVE SUGGESTIONS!

COMMENT VOTE SHARE FOLLOW