t e n

Warning: Intense crying ahead. Lol kill me, EXO's teaser makes me so overloaded. I'm lame. Okay, just some grammar errors ahead. Thanks and sorry.
-

Chapter 10: Coincidence or Planned?

Chanyeol

"Is this dress pretty?" She asked and I nodded while looking at her boringly. "Aish, Park Chanyeol. Are you even listening?" She shouted and hit me on my arms.

"What? I said it is." I replied and settled down on the sofa. "Do you think I'm that stupid to not know that are still in love with your ex-wife?" She smirked.

"So what if I do?" I challenged. "Well.. I'll confront her and tell her to leave you alone." She said and walk in front of the mirror. "Yah, you better not harrass her." I beamed and walk towards her.

"Well, that will depends on how well-behaved you are." She said and smirked.

-

Kyungsoo

"Are you going out?" She asked while I'm wearing my coat. "Yup. Anyway, you mentioned that you want to pay the deposit to the shop owner right?" I asked. She choked on her fruit juice and coughed, I ran towards her, gently patting her back.

"Aish, be careful!" I beamed and sighed. "Erhem, sorry. I almost forget! Oh my god. I'll go and get ready, anyway it's in the afternoon." She said and ran towards her room.

"I'll text you once I reach the place!" I shouted as I'm wearing my shoes. "Okay!" She answered loudly and left the house.

-

"May I take your order please?" The waitress asked as I sat down in front of Chanyeol. "Yes, just latte will do." I ordered and she walked away nodding.

"Yes?" He asked and took a sip of his coffee. "You said you love Eunbyul. But why are you having a fiancée?" I asked straight to the point.

"Oh, so you're gonna talk about this? Okay. Actually, I'm just playing with her. I admit, I liked her. But after she left me, all that was left in me was hatred. I wanted to get my revenge." He said and smirked.

Before I could react, a cup of water was splash right into his face. When I turned and look, it's Eunbyul with her face full of tears.

"Eunbyul ah.." I called out in surprise.

"Park Chanyeol. From today onwards, you are someone that I used to know." She said and ran out of the café. I glared at Chanyeol then ran after Eunbyul making sure that I don't lose her.

-

Chanyeol

"You said you love Eunbyul. But why are you having a fiancée?" Kyungsoo asked and to be honest, I want to tell him to truth.

Until, I see Eunbyul walking into the café and spotted us. I intend to use my own idea to make her give up on me. I pretended not to see her and replied Kyungsoo harshly.

"Oh, so you're gonna talk about this? Okay. Actually, I'm just playing with her. I admit, I liked her. But after she left me, all that was left in me was hatred. I wanted to get my revenge."

I saw her coming towards me and splash me with a cup of water in her hands. Her filled with tears' face makes me want to go to her and hug her tightly in my arms. But I held myself back.

"Park Chanyeol. From today onwards, you are someone that I used to know." She said and ran out of the café.

I didn't knew what she said will make me feel so hurt and sad and frustrated. My heart is hurting but I am sure hers hurts even more.