f i f t e e n

Chapter 15: Best Mistake

Eunbyul

I closed my eye and was about to fall asleep but I forced myself to be awake by hitting myself. I know that if I fall asleep now, I might not be awake anymore.

I tried to stand up and take a step but my numb legs gave in and I fell, my arm a nearby tree branch scratched my arms.

I tried standing up again, but still failed. I crawled towards the tree that was near me to lean on. Even if my hands get scratches, I wouldn't want to lie down on the floor inviting more hazards.

"Why isn't anyone here yet?" I mumbled to myself and closed my eye.

Suddenly, I felt warm around my body and someone's coat wrapping up my body. I tried to open my eye a little to glance at the latter who did that. But all I can see is, his body that is close to mine.

"Don't worry, I'm here and you will be fine." He said while caressing my arms with his warmness. Even through the sound of his, I know who he is. I hugged him tightly and sob in his chest.

"I'll never let you get hurt anymore. No matter what I had to do." Was all I heard before I passed out.

Chanyeol

While running around everywhere without any new leads, I saw someone sitting beside a tree. Jogging towards the person, I recognized her.

It's Eunbyul.

"EUNBYUL!"

I immediately place my coat over her body and hug her close to me. Thank goodness, I found you. I finally found you.

"Don't worry, I'm here and you will be fine." I mumbled into her ears. She hugged me back and sobbed.

I shouldn't have agree with Seolhun in this stupid game! It's comfirm all her ideal, and it's all my fault. I shouldn't have come near Eunbyul in the first place.

"I'll never let you get hurt anymore. No matter what I had to do." I told her and carry her up in bridal style.

Kyungsoo

"Hyung!" Sehun called as he walked towards me all panting with someone behind his back. Panickily, I ran towards him and did a check, it was Seolhun.

I sighed in disappointment, "Where did you found her?" I asked. "I didn't found her, it was Chanyeol hyung. He found her and left her with me while he continued to search for Eunbyul." He replied.

Oh yeah, knowing where Seolhun come from is a big lead to where Eunbyul might be.

"So where is he?"

-

Sehun told me he is at this direction and so I keep looking for the both of them while calling out to their names, hoping one of them will reply.

Walking became running after I heard Chanyeol's voice yelling Eunbyul's name. I ran quickily towards the direction of the voice.

Eunbyul was hugging Chanyeol tightly.

Looking at this scene in front of me made me realized a lot of things.

She still loves him.

He still loves her.

They both are still in love with each other.

I guess, no matter how hard I tried, I just can't be like him. The one she loves.