t h i r t e e n

Author's note: Sorry, have been busy with my work lately. Grammar errors and etc will be found in because not editted at all. So this is a update for you guys!

-

Chapter 13: Camping Day - 1

Eunbyul

"Byul ah, you get your stuff ready?" Kyungsoo beamed as he walked into my room. "Yup, just need to change my clothes and we can go. Where is Junho?" I replied and give him a slight squeeze on his cheeks.

"Oh, I brought him to Jin hyung's house this morning. But Byul ah, do you really feel good going?" He said while giving me a backhug and swing me gently from side to side. "Yes, no worries okay. Since you're with me, I've courage to go. Because I know you will take care of me right?" I said and held his arm that is at my shoulder.

"Well, of course. Just stick to me okay, and tell me if anything unusual happened. I can pay more attention, yea?" He sighed. I nodded, "Okay, Soo ah."

-

Everyone was at the bus terminal waiting for 2 person to arrive and the worst is, that 2 person was the one that set this timing. Chanyeol and Seolhun. They say they will be reaching in an hour time.

Luhan, Kris, Sehun, Suho, Kai, Baekhyun and us are now having a snack time at the rest stop café. The rest of them couldn't come because they have some private matters to settle about.

Suddenly the rest all look at me, "Why?" I asked, "Is something on my face?" I asked again. "Nah, just wanna ask you something." Baekhyun said. "Erm, it's not really private or something but of course, I hope you can answer us." Suho continued.

"What is it?" I asked and ate the fishcake that Kyungsoo passed me. "Hm, why did you decided to come today?" Kris spoke up and asked. The rest just look at me intensely.

"Well, why? I mean like, you're thought that I wouldn't come?" I said and sip on my juice. "Yeah. I mean, its with Seolhun and Chanyeol hyung.." Sehun said and cleared his throat.

I chuckled, "No. It's okay, I'm determined to give up. So I shouldn't mind, yeah?" I nudged Kyungsoo who is looking at me with a fatherly smile. "Of course." He replied and pass me another fishcake.

"Then, that's great! I mean, we don't have to worry about you being uncomfortable." Suho beamed and the rest nodded.

After waiting for another 40 minutes, they both finally arrived. We stood at the bus waiting stop for both of them and Chanyeol looks surprised when he see me here. But, I'm very uncomfortable. Not because of Chanyeol.

It's because of Kang Seolhun. She is hugging me so tightly, like we are as closed as sisters.

"Unnie! I didn't know that you will agree to come with us! I'm so happy you did!" She beamed and let me go. I shifted backwards and held Kyungsoo's arm. "Let's go up." Kyungsoo spoke up and bring me up first. I settled in for the window seat while Kyungsoo beside me caressing my hand.

-

Chanyeol

"See, I told you. She will definitely come here with us." Seolhun whispered in my ear and smirked at me. "Whatever." I said and closed my eye.

Eunbyul, why did you choose to come? This woman beside me is gonna do something to you. I bet she is going to. But I'll promise to protect you with whatever method I can.

"Yah." Seolhun tapped me on my shoulder. "What?" I snapped. "I'm thirsty." She said and fold her arm. "So?" I replied her and closed my eye back but she use her elbow to hit me and wake me up again.

"Get me water." She arrogantly said and folded her arms again. "Take it yourself." I replied and didn't answer her no matter how she shakes me on my arm.

This annoying punk. She is even worse than Krystal.

-

Eunbyul

"Are you okay?" He asked. "Of course. No worry, okay? I'll tell you if I'm uncomfortable." I replied and rest my head on his shoulder.

I sighed. I'm lying. I'm not fine at all. If I say when I saw Chanyeol holding hands with Seolhun and that I'm fine with it, I'm certainly not a human-being at all. How can I be fine?

-

Unknowingly, I fell asleep on Kyungsoo's shoulder and he woke me up when we reached. All of us get down of the bus and are all surprised when we all saw the villa in front of us.

"Oh, I've forgotten to inform you guys that you all will be staying in my villa." Seolhun said with a all-so-bitchy tone and walked into the villa with arm circling Chanyeol's.

"Isn't this supposed to be a campsite?" Sehun asked and the rest laughed. "Do you think a woman like her will actually spend a night at the campsite?" Baekhyun replied and hang his hand around mine and Kyungsoo's shoulder.

Yeah, right. That woman won't even bear to sleep at a place without any bed.

"Okay, so I'll give you all the room keys." She said and excitedly took out a bunch of keys in her pocket. "Me and Yeolie will take room 1 and Kyungsoo and Eunbyul will take room 2." She pass Kyungsoo our keys.

"Erm, and this 2 keys is for the six of you. Because I don't know what arrangement you guys prefer so, I let you guys choose it yourself." She said and hands out the keys to Suho.

"Okay. 5 of you come over here right now." The 6 of them gather at the corner of the room, leaving the 4 of us awkwardly staring at each other.

"I think we should go up." Kyungsoo spoke up and held my hands with my luggage upstairs along with his.

We got into a room with a king size's bed and balcony with view facing the beach nearby. I jumped straight onto the bed while Kyungsoo closed the door.

"Woah, I'm so tired." I yawned and pouted. "Do you wanna rest for awhile?" He asked and sat beside me. "Nope, I'll just accompany you." I replied and sat up straight to place my head on his shoulder.

"Do you feel awkward?" He asked me. "To be honest, a little bit. But, I'm trying to get over the awkwardness." I sighed. "I'll help whenever I can, no worries." He said and hug me. "Thank you." I hug him back.

-

It was soon dinner time and we all got down to the dinning room. The table was filled with all kinds of korean cuisine. We all stood there awkwardly and Seolhun just gestured us to take a sit.

I was directly opposite Chanyeol whom face looks tired. I bet he didn't have enough sleep, he always looks like that when he didn't sleep properly. I sighed again.

"Is the food nice?" Seolhun asked while giving her famous smile. "Yes." Baekhyun replied and the rest nodded.

I can see disappointment in their eyes as they thought that they will be able to play around the camp fire or at least have some burned mash-mellows.

"Ohh, by the way. The game that we are playing will start tonight. We will be dividing into different groups and play hide and seek." Seolhun said and clasped her hands together.

---

COMMENT VOTE SHARE FOLLOW*