t w o

Warning: Grammar errors ahead~
-

Chapter 2: I Hate This Feeling

Eunbyul

"Are you okay?" Jaerim asked and held on to my shoulder. "Y-yeah. Just a little .. tired." I replied and sighed.

He don't recognise me at all. Only my name seems familiar to him. I guess my existence does not matter anymore.

This give me a real determination of getting a divorce with him to offically start anew.

"He is that Park Chanyeol you left 2 years ago, go and talk to him. Tell him you remember him. He is bound to know that you came back." Jaerim said and walk to the dessert shop.

Yeah, I should. Then, I need to go to his house today.

"Jaerim oppa, can you drive me to Park Residence?" I requested. I'll talk to his parents first before making any decisions. "Yes of course. By the way, Kyungsoo called me to inform that he is coming back tomorrow midnight." He said. "Yay~ Okay noted!"

-

Chanyeol

"Little Mr Park!" My secretary raised his voice over the phone, he sounds so panic. "Why? Did something happened?" I asked while wearing my shirt.

"T-This Ms Song Eunbyul is the one that you're looking for, for the past 2 years!" He continued while panting. "Get me her number in Korea!" I said and hung up.

After 2 years, I finally found you. I'm not gonna let you go again.

-

"So did you found it?" I asked, full of high hopes. "No, I'm sorry. They just settled in Korea today, so it is impossible to get their number. But I've already sent someone to look into it, they will notify me if they found it." He explained.

I sighed and look at the necklace that she left with me 2 years ago.

"By the way, little Mr Park, Mr Park said to go home for dinner today. There is a special guest that you must meet." He said and bowed before walking out.

Since you're in Korea, I'll find you and make sure that you will not leave me again.

-

Eunbyul

"Hello, Mr and Mrs Park." I greeted. "Aigoo. Are you our Eunbyul ah?" Mrs Park walk forward and greet me with a warm hug. "Yes, I am. How are you doing?" I smile and she leads me to the seat.

"How can we be good when our daughter-in-law left us so suddenly?" Mr Park replied and sighed. "Ah, I'm sorry for that. But I've my own reasons too." I replied.

"We know, it's our Chanyeol right? I'm so sorry for his behaviour." Mrs Park apologized. "No. I'm not here for that. I just wanna inform you both something. I'm going to divorce with Chanyeol but no worries, the company I will still let him take charge of it." I explained.

"Why?! We can't let you divorce!" Mr Park raised his voice. "I'm sorry. I've already made up my mind." I replied and lower my head.

"Why not you wait for Chanyeol?" Mrs Park suggested. "No, its okay. I need to go, I've something to attend." I said and stood up. "But, it's close to dinner time. Why not we have dinner first? Then, we can talk about this again?" She held onto my hand tight with pleading eye.

"Okay then. I'll go off straight after dinner." I agreed. While waiting, I toured around the house again. Then, I notice that familiar dog house. I walk near it and Daebak is there! It ran straight towards me and caress my leg.

"Daebak ah!" I smile and caress it's face. "I miss you! Do you miss me?" I hug it tightly and bring it to the bench.

Just then, someone shouted from behind me.

"SONG EUNBYUL!"

I turned behind and was immediately welcome by a warm embrace with this familiar scent that I've been missing this 2 years.

"Eunbyul," he called. "Finally, finally you're back. I finally waited to this day. I'm sorry for not recognising you just now. I miss you." He continued and hug me even tighter.

His words make my heart beats fast again. His scent makes me wonder how tiring was I when I've to stop thinking about him this 2 years. His hug makes me want to burst out crying and tell him I miss him so much that I feel like dying.

"Can you please let go?" I mumbled quietly. "Huh? Oh, I'm sorry." He apologized. "It's okay."

I almost wanted to give in and tell him that I miss him back. I really want to do that. I've been craving to see him for this long 2 years every single day. My heart sinked when I saw how thin he became this morning.

"I'm here to tell you about the divorcement letter. I actually wanted to leave already but Mrs Park wanted me to stay for dinner." My heart throb when I mentioned about divorce.

I know that's not what I wanted. Really.

"Divorce?" He repeated. "Yes." I nodded. "Why?" He asked. "I don't want to tie you down this fake marriage. You can married Krystal now, since that is a wish of yours." I replied and settled down on the bench.

He walks and sat down beside me. I heard him sighed and clear his throat.

"During this 2 years, I've learnt lots of things that I don't know. And thus, me and Krystal has already broke up. But at the same time, I realized that you're way important." He said and held my hand.

How can he say that like as if it was scripted? He hurt me so much and wanted me to leave but now, he say I am important. Does he have motives? He wants to hurt me again?

Or did he thought that I'm pretty now so it's okay to be with him?

But what if he is sincered?

I don't know. I'm so confused.

"H-how can you say that?" I mumbled loud enough for him to hear and let go of his hand. "You called me to leave, remember? You said I was a burden but what are you talking about now?" I feel my vision goes a little blurry but I held it back.

"N-no, Eunbyul ah. Can you listen to my explanation?" He said panickily. "It's okay. There is no need for that." I said sternly and stood up. "I've to go, help me apologize to Mrs Park that I can't stay for dinner."

I walked away, ignoring his voice that echos behind me. I hate this feeling, I hate it.

---

Aww their moments! #ChanByul
Sadly, Eunbyul have a wrong interpretion of what Chanyeol is trying to do! ):

Anyway, I've finished my exams!! *Throws random hugs and dance around the room*

So, I can update regularly now!

Do stay tune and reload the book when a chapter is being update! ^^

COMMENT VOTE SHARE FOLLOW