e p i l o g u e

Short author's note:

Hey guys! I want to thank all of you guys for your support for this story. Hopefully you can be supportive of my stories in the futurw

-

Epilogue: 2 Years Later - short chapter

Eunbyul

"Junho ah, be careful! Ji Young, stop letting Junho oppa take care of you this much!" I yelled. "It's okay, Eunbyul omma! I will protect Ji Young, she is only 2 years old." Junho held her hands and bring her towards me.

"Ji Young like Junho oppa~ Where is appa?" Ji Young mumbled. "Appa is at the garden with Daebak, let's go and find him together!" I beamed and bring them towards the garden.

"Appa!" Both Junho and Ji Young ran towards him. "Aigoo, Junho ah, Ji Young ah!" He carried both of them up. "Aigoo! Both my prince Junho is looking so handsome and my princess Ji Young is looking so cute today!" He beamed.

"Omma chose this dress for Ji Young and this suite for me!" Junho commented. He place them down on the floor, leaving them to play by themselves.

"My beautiful queen, I miss your scent." He backhug me. "Stop it Yeol, you are being so mushy." I chuckled. "What mushy? I am just saying my feelings and fact." He snuggle kisses from my collarbone to my cheeks. "Looks like Junho and Ji Young is going to get a slibling soon!" He teased.

"YAH Park Chanyeol!" I hit him on his arm. "Tonight we are leaving both of them at appa and omma's house so let's go out and have dinner with Kyungsoo and Dahyun?" I asked.

"Sure. Anything for my queen." He kissed me on my cheeks.

"Appa kiss omma!" Junho beamed with Ji Young and smile teasingly. "Then do you want appa to kiss you?" Chanyeol ran after them and they scream and ran away from his catch.

-

"Soo Appa!" Junho and Ji Young ran towards Kyungsoo and hug him. "Aigoo, Junho ah~ Ji Young ah!" Kyungsoo carry the both of them up.

"Where is Dahyun?" I asked. "She is on her way, she went to buy some stuff. I wanted to accompany her but she just kept on pushing me away." He explained and sighed.

"Ah, guess all wives are like that." Chanyeol smile and walked over to Kyungsoo. "Aish, Park Chanyeol." I pouted.

"Who said that?" I heard another voice as she approach. "Dahyun ah!" I beamed and give her a hug.

"I didn't say anything, okay." Kyungsoo walked towards Dahyun and held her shoulder. "I know, its Chanyeol oppa right." She smiled.

"Let's settle down for dinner!" Chanyeol smile and held my hand.

"So where did you went earlier?" Kyungsoo asked Dahyun. "Ahh.. Er, I went to the doctor's." She smile slightly. "What? Why doctors?" Kyungsoo asked, panic. "Yeah why what happened?" I joined in the panic.

"Because since yesterday, I always felt dizzy and sometimes feel a little disgusted." She explained. "So what did the doctor said?" Kyungsoo asked, his face is full of worried.

"She said that I am.. Pregnant!" She beamed. "W-What? Pregnant! Oh my gosh!" Kyungsoo stood up and hug Dahyun tightly.
"Omo! Congratulations!" Chanyeol congrats. "In 1 year time, Junho and Ji Young will have someone to play with!" I smile.

"Yeah! What should we name the baby? Erm, should we go shop for baby clothing? And what about baby food? Oh and-" "Aish, jinja. The baby is not even out yet! Now you just have to take care of Dahyun!" Chanyeol cut him.

"Yeah, Dahyun have a weaker body so you really need to take care of her well!" I added. "Of course!" He smile and hug her.

-

"Don't you think it is fascinating how we got together again?" He asked. "Of course. I thought of the whole process everyday and that makes me cherish you more." I replied. "Me too. Oh by the way, I am hungry." He pouted. "Hungry? But we just had dinner." I stared at him wide eyed. "Yeah. I didn't have enough food." He pouted again.

"Alright. I will cook, come down in 15 minutes time." I sighed but smile and left the room.

While cooking, I can sense that he walked down the stairs. "Yes, Yeolie? Your food is not ready yet." I smile. He hug me from the back and place his chin on my shoulder. "Byul ah, I tried to stay in the room without you. But I can't." His breath tickled my neck. "You're so mushy. We have been married for 2 years, and had 2 children." I replied.

"But you are still pretty as ever." He added. I turned around and hug him, "Thanks, Yeol ah."

"Byul.." He whispered in my ear. "Do you want to have another child?" He continued. I pull away from his hug and narrowed my eye at him, "Aish, this again." I pouted.

---

Thank you for your supporttt (: Please look forward for my other books! ^^ I will be updating when my other books are published in this book! So if you all want to know, you all can either follow me or dont remove this book from your library :-)