t w e n t y - o n e

Chapter 21: Confessions - Am I late?

Eunbyul

"Miss, are you feeling alright? Can you please contact your family members as well as your male-friend's?" The nurse asked me. I nodded and walked away. The operation signboard light up and I know, Chanyeol is getting operated.

I called up Chanyeol's parents and Kyungsoo, crying to them and explaining about what happened to Chanyeol.

They say they will be rushing over. And, it will take them a long time because we are in Busan General Hospital right now.

It's been 2 hours.

Sitting alone outside the operation room makes me feel so scared and empty. Dad is still getting treated and Chanyeol is still being operated.

It's all because of me..

Flash back-

He let go of me and fell down on the floor. I then realized, he got stab twice on his back because he shielded me. His blood is everywhere on the floor.

The leader that had stabbed him, took a few steps backwards in panic and started running away with the rest.

I immediately held Chanyeol's head up on my thigh and use my right hand to cover his wound. Even though I know it doesn't help, I just want to stop his blood from flowing out so quickily.

"Chanyeol! Chanyeol!" I shouted with tears streaming down my cheeks. Although he is in pain, he managed to raise his hands up, wiped my tears off my cheeks with a smile.

"Don't cry. I-I am sor-ry for al-ways maki-ng you c-ry. Forgive m-me. I a-am so hap-ppy that I've pro-tected yo-u. Finally." He said, voice like whisper.

"No! I will forgive you only if you don't sleep!" I shouted again and more tears fell down.

He smile at me, eyes was about to close. "Yeol! Please stay with me ok! The ambulance is reaching soon!" He nodded.

"Promise me! I have already broke up with Kyungsoo long time ago! I just didn't have chance to tell you!" I shoke him lightly, not wanting to hurt him even more.

"R-really? T-then will you w-wait for m-me?" He asked. "Yes, I will! If you promise me to not fall asleep and be alright!" I smile and cry at the same time. "I-I p-pro-mmise.. W-woah, o-only you are pr-etty even when you a-are crying." He smile and wipe my tears off again.

I cried even more. The pain is unbearable. He is getting hurt so badly because of me.

The ambulance came, and we held hands even in the ambulance. He didn't fall asleep like what he promised.

We ran towards to the operation room, with the nurses and doctor.

"I didn't b-bre-break my p-promise. So w-wait for m-me." He said and the nurses seperated us.

I lose balance and accidentally tumbled down on the floor. I cried hard, like I've been beaten up so badly.

How I wish the person lying inside the operation room is me.

End of flashback-

Suddenly, the door opened, revealing a doctor in mask with a nurse beside him.

"Doctor! How is he?" I asked the doctor the moment he walked out of the operation room. "You are his?" He asked. "I'm his wife! So tell me how is he now!" I exclaimed.

"The operation is sucessful but, he might be in coma for awhile. I am also not sure when will he be awake. Please do stay by his side." The doctor explained and walked away.

I frozed on the spot, operation is sucessful but don't know when will he be awake. I don't know to be happy or sad right now.

"Eunbyul!" Kyungsoo ran towards me with the rest of the guys. "Kyungsoo.. I am scared. It's all because of me!" I mumbled and cried in his embrace.

-

"Are you okay?" Sehun asked. "Yes." I replied. "You sure? Do you wanna take a nap first? You look so pale." Kris asked. I shoke my head, "I'm fine."

"What did the doctor say?" Suho asked while settling me down on the chair. "The doctor told me that the operation is sucessful. But he might be in a coma for now. And we don't know when will he be awake." I sighed, controling my tears.

"Who knows right? Maybe he will be awake when we go up? You might not know, Chanyeol is really strong. So you must be strong for him." Kyungsoo said. I nodded, "Hopefully."

"When can we see him?" I asked them. "I have already registered. He is in the ICU." Luhan walked towards us. "Let's go." Baekhyun held my right arm up with Kyungsoo.

"Are Chanyeol's parents informed?" Kai asked. "Yes, they are on their way here now." I replied.

---
A rather short chapter!

xx

Comments are encouraged! (:

COMMENT VOTES SHARE FOLLOW