t w e n t y - t w o

Chapter 22: Letter from Park Foolish

Eunbyul

I stop on my tracks after looking into the glass window. He is lying there inside with bandaged waist and hand. I cried again.

For gulitness or even painfulness.

I walked in slowly with the guys behind me. I feel Kyungsoo's hand on my shoulder. "We will be outside." He whispered and went out with the others.

"Chanyeol ah." I said and held his hand. "I kept my promise. I am waiting for you right now. Please, wake up soon and don't make everybody worried. Okay?" I continued.

"Eunbyul ah," someone opened the door. "Oh, hello." It's Chanyeol's parents. "Did you get hurt too?" His mum asked and held my arm. "No, I didn't. Thanks to Chanyeol. I am so sorry. It's all because of me." I said and tears just wouldn't stop falling.

"Foolish kid, we don't blame you at all. We are really happy that Chanyeol did that to protect you from getting hurt!" His dad explained.

"Yeah, even though Chanyeol is in coma now. I believe he will be so happy to know that he is finally able to protect you." She added, and hug me to comfort me.

"Thank you." I thanked. "No problem, dear. You know this foolish son cried so badly when he was getting enaged with Seolhun. That was the second time I see him cried so badly. The first was when you left him two years ago." She replied.

"Yeah, but I don't know what Seolhun said to him that made him emotionlessly get engaged with her." Mr Park added.

"But Eunbyul, we just wanna say, sorry for getting Chanyeol engaged." Mrs Park said with a apologetic look. "It's okay, I never blamed you all." I replied.

Another knock was heard, revealing Kyungsoo. "Hello, Uncle, Aunty." "Hi, you are Kyungsoo right?" Mr Park asked.

"Yes." He replied. "Good. Then, maybe you can stay here with Eunbyul. I'm bringing Chanyeol's omma home to take some of Chanyeol's stuff." Kyungsoo nodded.

Mrs Park walked towards me again, "Dear, just stay by Chanyeol's side. And don't worry okay, our son is really strong. So you have to stay strong with him, okay?" She said. I smile at her and nodded.

After they left, I took what she said in mind. I wiped my tears away and sat down beside Kyungsoo.

"Oh, my dad!" I exclaimed and stood up. What a unrespectful child. I totally forgotten to check him.

"No worries, we visited your father for awhile just now. He is fine there but just a little bit of injuries here and there. He said to tell you to accompany Chanyeol." Kyungsoo held my shoulders.

"Thank-you Kyungsoo ah." I smile at him and settled down again.

"No problem. Oh, Eunbyul ah. Chanyeol actually told me to pass you something." He said and took out a envelope.

"What is it?" I asked. "He said to pass to you when he leave Korea." He replied. "What? He is leaving Korea? Why?" I asked, surprised. "This guy passed this to me during Jin and Hye Soo's wedding. He say he is leaving soon, to either Canada or Italy with his parents." Kyungsoo continued and stood up.

"Call me when you need me." He walked out of the room.

There were a letter in the envelope. Opening it, it was a written letter by Chanyeol.

Eunbyul ah,

By the time to read this letter, you might be already married to Kyungsoo and/or I had already left.

I am writing this to you not wanting you to change your mind. But I just want to apologize, I will understand you if you don't want to forgive me.

Still remember when we just got married 2 years ago, a lot of things happened. And I am so young and stupid. I made you suffered so much. I don't how to even compensate you.

I hurt you again recently because of the marriage with Seolhun. I am sorry. I am always a coward.

It's not what I wanted. I hate myself for hurting you over and over again, letting you cry again and again.

I am sorry.

Please be happy with Kyungsoo. He is one of the nicest guy I know in my life. And if he hurt you, I will make sure to skin him alive.

But I am sure he probably won't.

Park Chanyeol, your coward.

-

This letter made me cried hard again.

"You are really foolish, Park Chanyeol." I mumbled. "I am waiting for you now, so please. Please keep your promise! Okay?" I continued.

The machine beside Chanyeol started beeping really loudly. I stood up, wanting to go near him but dizziness took over me and before I could react, darkness took over my vision.

---

Another short chapter!

Ah waittt! A question!

#QOTD::::::::

Will you want a happy ending for Penguin Soo? (:

I want it though. Seeing our Penguin Soo, it makes me sad too.

Comments are encouraged! (:

VOTE COMMENT SHARE FOLLOW