s i x

Chapter 6: Friendly Match

Eunbyul

"Okok wait, you mean he help out at the orphanage?" He chuckled. "Yeah." I replied while preparing coffee for both of us.

"He is really a changed man. I mean, he is not a person that will do this kind of stuff. Its so surprising to hear he actually helped out." He smile and walk towards me.

"Yeah, here." I passed him the coffee and we sat down at the dinning table. "So, you say you wanna set up a shop here right?" He asked.

"Yeah, but I don't know what shop can I set up here." I sighed and pouted. "Hmm, why not let's cooperate and set up a bakery shop?" He suggested.

Bakery shop? Hey that's interesting, since I love baking stuff, I can do the baking with some hired chefs.

"Oh yeah! Let's do it, tomorrow I will contact the agent okay?" I exclaimed and clasp my hands together. "Yeah, sure." He replied and sip on his coffee.

After the coffee treat, I went inside my room and prepare myself for bed. I sighed as I jumped onto my bed, thinking about what Chanyeol did and said.

Should I clarify things with him? I think I'm the one that is dragging this whole thing. Maybe, I could confess to him? But oh my god. I can't find the courage to do so!

-

Chanyeol

After arranging my documents for tomorrow's meeting, I started preparing myself for bed. But just then, my phone rang.

Caller ID - Kyungsoo

Puzzled, I picked up and the phone and was greeted by a voice that I missed.

"Chanyeol hyung! I'm back!" He beamed at the end of the line and chuckled. "Ah, Kyungsoo ah!" "Have you been well? I had a lot from Eunbyul about you." He met her already?

"Ah, really? Oh, and when do you want to meet up? With the rest along." "Well, maybe I'll contact you again?" "Yeah of course, we got lots to catch up on!" I beamed.

After a short chat, we hung up and I got ready for bed again.

-

Eunbyul

"Good morning!" I greeted as I stretched myself while yawning. "Good morning, princess." He replied and lay down the scrumbbled egg on the plate with baked beans and hotdogs.

"Woahh, is this for me?" I asked him but still pull the plate towards me and prepare my utensils. "I didn't say anything. You're so self-serviced." He smiled.

"I know you cooked for me!" I beamed and started to eat. He settled down in front of me and begin eating. "Anyway, we are going to the shop agent today right?" I asked him.

"We? You want me to accompany you?" He surprisedly asked. "Yeah, of course!" I beamed but frowned. "Ahh, you can kill me. I'm sorry, I'm meeting Baekhyun they all for a short gathering." He pouted with his big owl eyes.

I narrowed my eye at him and sighed, "Fine. Can you meet me for dinner?" I asked. "Yeah of course. Tell me where you are and I'll come over to pick you up." He said and waved while quickily going back to his room.

While clearing the plates and table, my phone started to ring.

Caller ID - Park Chanyeol

"Yeah?" I answered. "Hi. Are you free later?" He asked and cleared his throat a little. "For?" I sighed. "Wanna ask if you want to go and grab lunch together."

Should I?

"Eunbyul ah! I'm leaving~ Bye!" Kyungsoo's voice beamed as he waved goodbye to me at the doorstep. "Ah, bye!" I replied him.

"Who is that?" He asked. "Why do you need to know?" I retorted. "I'm still your husband in law. Can we meet up and have a talk?" I fake a sarcastic laugh.

"Sure. Why not." And I hung up.

My husband, huh. This makes me feel blood boiled again. It is my business and my concern. When he was dating Krystal, I wasn't even allowed to actually ask him about them.

Who is he to order me now?

-

Kyungsoo

"Hey bro!" I greeted Chanyeol as I settled down infront of him. "Soo ah!" He smile while giving me a bro-fist.

"So, how is life?" He asked. "Well, good. I found my dream job and dream girl." I replied and chuckled. "Ah, is that so. Actually, you told me you like Eunbyul right? Is she your dream girl?"

"Yeah." I replied and smile. "She is my dream girl and ideal style. You seen her right? She told me everything yesterday." I continued.

He frowned but ask, "You met her the moment you arrived in Korea?" "Yup. We are staying together now." He beamed loudly, "What?! T-together? You mean in a house, together?"

"Yes, chill. We did that too when we are in New York, trust me. It's safe. Not like I'll do anything to her." I said and calm him down.

"Actually Kyungsoo ah, it's not whether I trust you or not but you know, she is still my wife. So I-" "Chanyeol hyung," I cut his words.

"You said you hate this marriage and that you don't love her. Don't you remember?" I continued. "Yeah, I know. And I'm sorry for saying that, I really didn't realized that I loved her from the past till now. I didn't. Can you help me convey this message to her?" He asked.

"Hyung, I've been wooing her for a long time. She did not accept me. And you know what that means right?" I stood up and sighed.

"Let me be the bad guy today to be fair. I'll not convey your message to her nor I'll tell her you still love her. And let's have a fair, friendly match. No matter what's the result, I won't want to lose you as a brother, a best buddy." I said.

"Thanks, Kyungsoo ah. For taking care of her so well this 2 years. And sure, we will still be brother and best buddy not matter what's the result." He replied with a smile and I bowed before walking away.

I know, I know. If Chanyeol starts to woo Eunbyul all over again, she will be moved and she will choose him instead of me.

But I can't give up, no matter what. I don't want to lose anyone of them. It's easy to start this match and it's pain to end this match.

Good luck, hyung.

---

Hiiiiii omg omg guys. I'm sorry for not updating for over a week. Because I'm busy with my part-time job. And guess what? After I finished all my story, I'll make a new story related to Café! It's my favourite category too.

Anyway, I feel bad for Kyungsoo ~~ And also, this Friday on the 27 Nov is our giant's birthday~♡♡

He is such a giant! But hahahah everyone loves him~happy vitamin!

ANYWAY, I WILL REPLY TO LAST CHAPTER #QOTD,

If I've 2 hours left, I'll confess to the guy I like and write finish all my stories xD Then, I'll RIP~ x.x Hahahah I saw some of your comments like, you guys will force me to finish my stories O.o HAHAHA I really had a great laugh reading your comments!♡

-

A small reminder, although, I know I'm giving you too much time to wait, please don't send me nasty messages to 'force' me to update the next chapter. I want writing to be a time to relax, not even more pressure.

And those whom are patiently waiting, thank you! Saranghaeyo! ^^

COMMENT VOTE SHARE FOLLOW