n i n e t e e n

Warning: Grammar, vocabulary and spelling errors ahead. Oh and, strong ship for #ChanByul shippers.

-

Chapter 19: Second Time — Night Together

Eunbyul

We checked into the hotel, Chanyeol got me and himself a new set of shirt and pants for the night. So basically, we are wearing couple outfit.

After I bathed, Kyungsoo called me.

"Byul ah, where are you?" He asked, worried.

"Kyungsoo, I'm in Busan right now." I replied.

"Why are you in Busan? And what's wrong with your voice?"  He asked, this time his voice is filled with seriousness.

"Chanyeol found my father, so we are at Busan looking for him. But then, we reached here late so we settled in a hotel first." I explained.

"We? So you are with Chanyeol right now?"

"Yup."

"Thank goodness. I thought you were alone. Anyway take care of yourself, I know he will look after you. Oh and, Junho wants to speak to you. He got full marks for his English exams." He chuckled and pass the phone over.

"Noona!" Junho beamed.

"Junho ah! Why aren't you asleep yet?" I asked, hearing his voice makes me feel so assuring.

"Kyungsoo hyung just brought me back from dinner with Jin hyung and Hye Soo noona! When will you be back?" He asked again.

"Maybe tomorrow evening? Hehe. Junho ah, noona miss you." I replied, controling my tears.

"Waeyo noona. Did someone bullied you? Junho will protect noona!" He exclaimed.

I smile at his words, he never failed to comfort me.

"Anni, noona just really missed you. Noona heard that you got full marks for English exam. Let's go to Lotte World when I'm back!" I beamed. That's where he wants to go since last year.

"Noona is bringing me to Lotte World? Yay!" He beamed.

"Yes, so rest well and sleep after bathing okay? Oh, take care of Kyungsoo hyung!" I whispered to him and chuckled.

"Okay noona! You too, saranghae!" He beamed.

"Saranghae!" I replied and the hang up.

I turned around and Chanyeol was standing behind me, looking at me in my eye.

"Is that Junho?" He asked. I nodded and smile, "Yes. Oh, it's been long since you seen him right? Anyway he is already 7 years old."

"Can I visit him?" He asked carefully. "Sure, no problem." I smile at him.

We gone quiet for awhile and he broke the silent.

"Will Kyungsoo mind that we both are sharing a hotel room?"

I look awkwardly at him.

"Erm no. Why would he mind?" I replied. "I mean, you're his girlfriend." He shrugged. I sighed, "Mr Park Chanyeol, you still hasn't figure it out?"

"Figure what?" He asked blurly. I shoke my head, "Forget it." I sat down on the bed. "You can take the bed." He said.

But he stood there for awhile but begin to look around.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"I don't know where to sleep. I mean, there isn't any sofa or mattress or even extra blanket." He kind of pouted.

"Then, I guess we have no choice." I shifted myself to the side and he awkwardly crawled beside me.

We lied down beside each other, I could feel my heartbeat really fast. I bite my lips to prevent me for blushing.

"Eunbyul, to be honest, we aren't divorce." He suddenly said beside me. I turned my body towards him and he did the same.

"But I thought we signed the divorce agreement?" I asked, surprised by what he said. "I torn away the agreement after you left." He said.

I stared at him, lost of words to say.

"T-then, how did you and Seolhun.." I cleared my throat. "That's because, my parents doesn't care. They just call me and Seolhun to engage first, and they will convince you to sign the paper again." He replied, this time closing his eye and sighed again.

"W-why would you do that? I mean, why would you tear the paper?" I asked and sighed. "Hm, guess?" He smiled.

I shrugged.

"Because, I love you." He replied and stared at me deeply again. I gulped and avoid his eye contact, and he changed the topic that we are talking about.

"Are you ready to meet your father tomorrow?" He asked. "I don't know how to be ready. Both of them abandoned me, I really hate them." I sighed.

"My parents told me that your parents ran away from all the debts. You can see, they didn't mean to abandon you. They even gave my parents a sum of money to take care of you but, my parents rejected." He explained.

"But, Chanyeol ah. I'm still late. Omma isn't there anymore." Tears fell from my eye. He immediately pull me into his embrace and cuddle me. Automatically, I hug him back and cried in his chest.

"It's okay. You aren't late, okay." He answered. I don't know. Everything is so painful for me. First, Park Chanyeol, second, my parents.

But, even though he is the cause of my pain.
He is the cure for my pain.

His embrace, his scent, his voice and his warm. Are all my cure. I swear I never want to lose him anymore.

Never. Ever.

-

Chanyeol's POV:

After she cried, she fell asleep again. I think she is really tired these days. I press her against my chest and hug her close to me. I never want to let go of her.

Lying on the same bed with her makes me want to hug her tightly and kiss her. Even though, I'm not supposed to. I still love her. But she isn't mine. I'm not suppose to do that to Kyungsoo.

"Mr Park Chanyeol, you still hasn't figure it out?"

What did I not figured out?

---

Aww, their second night together! Omg I love this couple! Who is with me? But at the same time, oww. Kyungsoo T_T All #KyungByul shippers shall give him a hug! ♡ I'm the one that did this to our cutie owl eye! );

*Mentally slap myself*

Oh btw

Just saying,

If anyone of you guys are curious about me, you can ask me questions. Either comment here or privately message me.

ANY questions. Even if it has to do with my life! I'll be checking! ^^

COMMENT VOTE SHARE FOLLOW ○●○●○●