t w e n t y - f o u r

Warning: Grammar and vocab errors ahead. Not edited.

Important: Reminder to read author's note at the end!

--
Chapter 24: Our First and Last

Eunbyul

"Byul~~ Are you done?" He beamed from outside of the toilet. "Yes!" I walked out of the toilet and he immediately gave me a hug. "Why?" I asked, while still suffocating in his hug. "I am afraid everything was just a dream." He mumbled.

I pull away from his hug and cupped his face with both of my hands.

"Park Chanyeol-shhi! This is not a dream!" I beamed at him and tip-toe to kiss his cheek. "Yes, Park Eunbyul!" He hug me again.

"Stop it guys! We are here!" Kris voiced out and the rest rush into the room. Both of us laughed, "So both of you are discharged together? Wow." Sehun said and pick up one of our bags.

"Yes!" I beamed. "Oh but where is Kyungsoo?" I asked, worried. After that day, I never met him. "He has something on, a vocal trial." Baekhyun smiles. "Why vocal trial?" I asked. "He is interested in joining my profession! Becoming a talented singer!" He gives a V-shape finger.

"Oh well, please Baekhyun-hyung!" Sehun beamed and hide behind Kris. "I'm in good mood today, so no point pushing my buttons." Baekhyun replied and sat down at the bed.

"I'll call chauffeur and inform him we are ready." Chanyeol said and walk to the door. "You can just call here though." Suho said. "No, you guys are too noisy." He replied and walk out, smirking.

-

"Babe. Are you tired?" Chanyeol glanced at me and held my hand while focusing on driving using another hand. "Em, I did not slept well last night." I nodded.

"Okay, we are reaching home soon. You can take a bath and have a short nap." He said. I nodded with a smile while staring at his side profile.

"Why? Is there anything on my face?" He panicky asked and look at me when the traffic turns red. "I'm just wondering, why do we take so long to be like this?" I replied.

"I thought about that last night, and I come out with a conclusion." He smile. "What is it?"

"Because I am being the really stupid one whom missed you so many times." He stares at me. I smile, "Glad you know that, Mr Park." I cheekily said. "Oh well." He then starts the engine again.

-
Chanyeol

"Yeol~ I am so tired!" She whined while walking out of the bathroom. "Come here!" I said and took her by her waist.

"Where is the hair-dryer? I will dry your hair for you." I asked her. "Inside the third cabinet." She replied casually.

"Looks like someone is so ready to be Mrs Park." I smile and pinch the bridge of her nose. After I dried her hair, she jumped straight onto the bed.

"I will sleep beside you and wake you up in 2 hours okay?" I pull her into my embrace. "Okay~" She murmured and I can see her eyes slowly closing. "I am so lucky to have you, Byul ah." I whispered in her ear.

After I made sure that she is asleep, I sneak out of the room and made a call.

"Hey! Yes. You all ready?"

"Yes! We are always ready, just waiting for your call."

"Okay than, you may send someone over in 2 hours time."

"Yes, sir."

-

Eunbyul

"Chanyeol ah~" I beamed as I opened my eye and stretched my arm.

"Hello, Ms Eunbyul." A row of ladies with formal clothings was standing right in front of my bed.

"OH MY GOD. WHO ARE YOU?" I shouted and cover myself up in the blanket. "We are sorry if we scared you. But Mr Park asked us to be here and get you ready." One of the lady spoke up.

"Ready?" I shifted away from my bed and stood up. "Yes, I am only allow to say what I have to." She silently took my hand and bring me to a roll of dresses.

"Choose one of this dresses and we will start to help you with your hair and make up." She instructed. I nodded and chose a black sleeve-less lacey dress.

"Okay then, we we start now."

-

"Wow.. Is this me?" I pointed to my reflection on the mirror. "Yes, Ms Eunbyul. You have a really good skin complexion and this make you suit the dress that you chose a lot."

"Hello, Ms Eunbyul. My name is Lee Si Hyun, you can call me Chauffeur Lee. And if you are ready, we will bring you to the destination now." A man that dressed like a chauffeur greeted. "Oh okay." I nodded and followed him.

"Chauffeur Lee." I called him while we were on the way in the car. "Yes, Ms Eunbyul?" "Where are we going?" I asked. "I am sorry, Ms Eunbyul. But I cannot tell you that. It was Little Mr Park's order." He nod his head slightly apologetically.

"Ah, okay." I nodded and smile at him.

I wonder what is with this Park Chanyeol again. He is always being so weird and mysterious.

While I am in a middle of my thoughts, the car stopped. "We have reached." Chauffeur Lee said. "Wow, that's quite fast." I smile and got off the car.

"Oh, why is it here?" I mumbled and smile at the same time. We are at Byul-Rim Home, the orphange that I like to spend my time at. "Little Mr Park ask me to tell to head to the rooftop." He gesture me to the stairs filled with blue balloons and blue roses.

I slowly walked up the stairs and all I can see was darkness with a little light of candles creating a path for me.

"Chanyeol?" I called. "Walk towards me." He replied. Although I can't see him, but I am sure if I walked along the candles, I will reach him.

When I am near the end, I stopped and the lights immediately went on, Chanyeol was right in front of me.

The lights were dim but I can see a table was prepared with food and wine at the side. And a huge teddy bear in front of us.

He was in his suite, and kneeled down on the ground with a bouquet of blue roses and diamond ring.

"With the existence of this bear as our witness, I need to ask you something very inportant." He started off.

"Chanyeol.." I called him and smile. "Will you marry me, Song Eunbyul?" He proposed. I was lost for words, my eyes starts to get really blurry and tears of happiness started streaming down my cheeks.

"Even though we were married but I have never propose to you. And it is really unfair for you. I heard that every woman want their proposal and their wedding the most memorable. I want to do this for you." He added.

I smile and nodded. He stood up, took my hand and wore the ring on my fourth finger.

"Thank you, Mrs Park." He kissed my forehead and I hug him tightly.

"I love you, my fool."

"I love you too."

---

Hi guys! Omg. Its been sooooo long since I post an update! I am sorry for not keeping the promise of updating at least once a week! But I am so glad all of you all stayed and waited! ♡

Anyway to apologise, I have decided to create

#Overweight series.

This book will be Overweight series #1 Book 2! (: There will be Overweight series #2 soon!

Hope that all of you all will support! ^^

Ask me anything here

COMMENT VOTE SHARE FOLLOW