s e v e n

Chapter 7: First Birthday Night Together

Eunbyul

"Thank you, Mr Go. I'll give you the deposit in 3 days time as per the duration in our contract." I said while shaking his hand pleasantly.

"Sure, Ms Song. Do contact me when the deposit is ready and you can have the key to this shop." He walked away to his car and drove off.

Finally, after like 2-3 hours I found a shop that is in my liking. And the best thing is, it's so near to the bubble tea shop that Jin owned.

Slowly, I take my walk to the nearest bus stop to meet him at the café. I took out my phone to call the first person in my contact.

"Kyungsoo ah!" I beamed. "Oh, Eunbyul ah~ Why? Have you got a nice shop?" He sounds excited. "Yeah, and it's so close to Jin oppa's shop! Since you didn't accompany me in the search of the shop, at least when I'm paying the deposit, I want you there."

"Sure sure. I'm sorry, okay? Let's have dinner together? My treat and you can eat whatever you want!" He chuckled. "Okay! I'll message you the restaurant later." "Okay~ Byee."

-

"Oh, Eunbyul ah. Take a seat here." He gestured me to sit down with all smiles. "So, why did you call me out?" I asked while sipping a cup of warm water that is placed on the table.

"Can you move out of Kyungsoo's house?" He asked and sighed. "Why?" I questioned and now I might already sounds very bitchy.

"Because you're my wife and we are married." He sternly replied. He looks like he is about to lose his temper, I stared at him. If he loses this temper now, it's a game over. I will just leave.

"Wife? Really? I didn't even know I'm married. I didn't have a proper wedding, a honeymoon, a ring or even a proper wedding life? And why is that so? You should know the details more than anyone." I said and continue to stare at him.

"I said I regretted about all these that happened, didn't I? I made a gravely mistake, I know. I really want us to start over again." He plead and held my hand.

"Okay. I don't know right now, really. Can I've sometime to think about it?" I replied and sighed. "Okay, okay. I'll not rush you, I really won't." He replied.

"I've to go now." I said and stood up. "Can you accompany me? At least for tonight? At my house." He asked. I look at him puzzled.

"I don't know." I replied. I am confused.

"But why tonight?" I asked before leaving. "Erm, nothing special. Just wanted it to be tonight." He smile. I nodded and walked away.

-

"Kyungsoo ah!" I beamed and rised up my hand to attract his attention. He nodded and walked over here with a smile. "YAH, how can you smile when you're late!" I whined and pout.

"I'm sorry, Mrs Do." He replied. "What? Mrs Do? Are you crazy?" I said and softly slapped his arm. "Oops, my mistake. It should be Mrs Park or Ms Song right?" He said and chuckled.

I narrowed my eye at him and smile, "Stop it, please. I'm not even married, okay?" "Whatever. Let's order food now. Waiter?" He called.

Our food arrived while we were talking about what he was doing with the guys today. Kyungsoo smiled at the waiter and shift the plates towards me.

"Oh. And I'm late because Chanyeol hyung returned late." He sighed but continued eating his steak. "Chanyeol? Why?" I asked. "Today is his birthday and we wanted to surprised him." He replied.