n i n e

Chapter 9: Reasons and Comfort

Chanyeol

"Dad, do you have to be so mean? Handing the divorce paper right away?" I beamed as my father sighed. "Yeol ah, you can see she is not interested in you at all. She signed the paper right in front of us."

"No, she didn't have a choice." I raised my voice and folded my arms. "Aish, you-" "Hon, let me have a talk with Chanyeol." Mum said and brought me to my room.

"Yeolie ah," she cooed and settled down next to me. "As you can see, I know Eunbyul still has interested in you. I understand her well, she is a nice girl." I sighed, "She is, mum. I love her, to the extend that I will die for her."

"I know, I know. But, Seolhun likes you too. And you know that we can't afford to offend The Kang's company. They are the huge sponser of our company." She sighed.

Our family is facing a financial problem and we need the sponser-ship from Kang's company. I'm totally not interested in that Seolhun. We didn't even met before! But she said she likes me a lot. And because of her and the company, I have no choice.

The look on her eye just now is hurting me a lot but, what can I do? The worse thing is I can't even tell her about the situation that I'm facing.

"Yeolie ah, I'm so sorry. You're always suffering because of us and the company." She said and give me a warm hug.

Then, I realised that, I'm tearing up.

"What should I do? Mum, I don't want to lose Eunbyul." I said desperately.

Eunbyul, I'm sorry. Just hate me all you want, I'll understand.

-

Eunbyul

"Where are we going?" I asked while Kyungsoo helped me clip my seat-belt. "Somewhere that will make you happy." He said and smile while driving off.

I fell asleep during the ride and woke up after I felt that the car isn't moving anymore. Kyungsoo was using his phone when I looked at him.

"Oh Kyungsoo ah, why didn't you wake me up?" I asked while settle up straight. "You didn't sleep well yesterday, so I didn't want to wake you up from your beauty sleep." He said and unclipped the seat belt for me.

"Get down, we arrived 30 minutes ago." He chuckled and got off the car.

"WOAH!" I exclaimed loudly upon getting off the car. "Close your mouth, you will look like a country pumpkin." He said and cover my mouth with his hand.

"Welcome to Lotte World, how many tickets would you like to purchase?" The lady at the counter asked. "Two, thank-you." Kyungsoo paid and we went in by the side entrance.

"Let's go and try this ride!" I pulled him to a huge water rollercoaster ride. "What? We are just starting, let's go play something easy first?" He said and I saw him swollowed a gulp.

I chuckled, "Okay then, let's go." I held his hand and walk towards a easier rollercoaster. "Let's try this!" I pointed and we get on.

Both of us screamed our lungs off and laugh at each other reaction. When we got off, we look like we are gonna puke.

I know Kyungsoo aren't into these kind of rides but he accompanied me to comfort me. Because he know that I love to let myself out.

But looking at his facial expression, I decided not to take rides anymore. And lied that I'm not feeling well, he was worried about me although he is the one that was looking like he is gonna faint.

We rested for awhile in the restaurant for dinner and started walking around with candy floss on our hands.

"Let's take this, I always liked this!" I smile and pointed at the carrousel. "Ohh sure, let's go." We went and sat on the carrousel. "Hey, let's take photo." Kyungsoo said and took out his phone for a selfie.

On the carrousel, we got silent and look around in awe because of the night sky. And suddenly, he held my hands. I look at him, a little surprised but he just give me a warm smile.

Since me and Chanyeol has already ended thoroughly. I guess its time to give up Chanyeol and look into Kyungsoo for feelings. And I'm determined this time, I'll sucess.

After the carrousel ride, while he is still holding my hands, I held his hands back. That's not something that I would have done out of a sudden in the past.

He looks a little taken back but asked me, "Are you trying to tell me I've a chance?" He look at me with his eye widen. I didn't reply his question, "Thank-you, Do Kyungsoo. For everything that you have done." And I gave him a hug.

Kyungsoo

We went home after the carrousel ride. And she fell asleep while hugging a teddy bear I won for her before we went home.

I don't know if she is giving me a new chance, but I'm glad that she is willing to.

Even if it's a false hope.

I hate the way she cried to me last night about Chanyeol. And what he did to her. That makes me feel like throwing him a punch.

I don't know what is the reasons he have this time to tell me that he felt sorry for Eunbyul. But this time, I'll show no mercy in getting Eunbyul's heart.

Protecting her with all my might, is the least thing that I can do. And he could have done that too, but he didn't.

-

"Chanyeol, can we meet tomorrow for awhile?" I called up after I make sure Eunbyul is asleep. "Yes, I'm free. And I've someone to introduce you, she is my fiancée." He said like nothing happened.

"I just want to have a private talk with you. I'm not interested in who is your fiancée." I exclaimed, in a rather not friendly tone. "Alright then. See you at usual place." He simply replied and hung up.

He does not sounds like the Chanyeol I know. He sounds tired and bored. And for the years that I'm knowing him, I only heard that tone once.

The time whereby his grandmother passed away. It was a hard time for him. He took exact 6 months to be alright again.

But I can't be sure of what exactly happened.

I'm gonna question him all the way tomorrow, and make sure I get to the bottom of this.

---

Hey everyone~ ^^ its not been too long since I've posted a new chapter. But did everyone waited for long? Anyway, I read the comments in the last chapter! Hahahah, do not hate Eunbyul xD because its not that she does not want to, but the time isn't here yettt.

Anyway, I've a ultimate bias that I need to meet before I die. And that's Yong Junhyung from B2ST and Kris Wu Yi fan! ^^ both of them are the love of my life. Muhahaha. ♡

Also, I got rather addictive with a new game call Star Pop! I don't know if you guys are playing it but its avaliable in Play Store. Not so sure about App store, but you can try.

It's characters from SHINee, TVXQ and EXO you can been friends with and I chose Kyungsoo to be my friend~~ hahahah I'm really lame, huh.

But if you tried, you can add me as friend, Seolhyun ^^

Another:

#QOTD: What's your favourite music genre? Name one of your favourite song from that genre.

My answer: I'll reveal mine favourite genre, Ballad. My favourite song is Memory Of Wind by Naul. This song is really nice! ^^

Answer the question above!

COMMENT VOTE SHARE FOLLOW*