t w e n t y - f i v e

Warning: Grammar errors ahead. Remember to read the author's note at the end alright? Love ya, my wonderful readers.
-

Chapter 25: Our Wedding - Honeymoon

Eunbyul

"Hye Soo unnie, do you think my make up is too over?" I sighed worriedly at the mirror. "No, its perfect. Calm down! I totally know how you feel when you are in this stage!" She replied me.

To be honest, after what me and Chanyeol has gone through, I am really afraid that he will suddenly change his mind. Is this insecureness?

"Gosh. Are Chanyeol and the rest on their way?" She asked Jin oppa. "Yes they are, but they need 10 more minutes!" He replied.

"Okay then." She replied and sat beside me. "Oppa, do you wanna go out and entertain the guest first? I want have a alone time with Eunbyul." She said and to Jin. "Alright." He kiss Hye Soo on her cheeks.

"Calm down and don't be nervous okay. Our Byul-ah is the prettist today.. After my wife!" He beamed and ran out of the room, he is still as playful.

"So, you have something you wanna share?" She asked. "How did you know?" I asked. "Well, its easy. Especially when your face wrote it all. Don't forget, I am a woman too." She smile.

I sighed. "Hmm. I don't know though. It seems like insecureness." "Insecureness? Why?" She asked. "You know.. Me and Chanyeol went through a lot to become like that, right? So, even till now, I feel insecure. It feels like I am gonna lose him.." I explained.

"Eunbyul ah, don't think too much. Its fine to be insecure but you should trust Chanyeol. He is a nice guy, I can sense it. Y'know, nowadays its hard to find a guy that is willing to take a stab for you." She replied and give me a hug.

"I know that. Thank you, unnie." I smile.

-

Chanyeol

"Hello? You guys took so long! Eunbyul was worried sick!" Jin hyung yelled and give me a bro-punch. "Aish, that's because of Kris-hyung, he overslept!" I pouted and sighed.

"Whatever! Go and prepare yourself!" He ordered. "Oh but where is Eunbyul? Can I see her?" I asked. "Nope. Hye Soo said that you are not allowed to see your wife until the moment she walks into the church." He explained and walked away.

-

"Are you nervous?" Suho asked. He is standing behind me, waiting along with me for Eunbyul. Everyone has already settled down, and I thought that the Father is about to prepare to start.

"Yes. Gosh, I am super nervous." I whispered. "Just remember to breath and kiss the bride later. I heard that Eunbyul is really super gorgeous today!" He said and smirked.

"Ladies and gentleman, let's rise for the arrival of our bride." The Father said.

Everyone stood up, the music begin to play and the door opened.

The dry-ice blocked the view of Eunbyul but as she steps in with my father-in-law—her dad, I see her clearly.

She was in a white dress that is so long that it drags nicely behind her. The dress marked her curves so prefectly and her skin is just.. I wanna hug her so tightly right now.

"Take care of her well, Chanyeol ah." Her appa smile and give her hands to me. I hold her hands and smile at her. She lowered her head shyly and smile while we approach the Father nearer.