007

(A/N: I'm glad you all are enjoying the book so far! Thank you again for reading ).
(P.S. Sorry for the chapter complication). 

Jacob's P.O.V.

I woke up earlier than I wanted to, but I continued to lay in bed with my eyes closed. I couldn't ignore the headache I had, or the fact that I was really thirsty, but I didn't really want to get up. I was comfortable in the bed I was laying in, the pillow was soft and so was the blanket. I finally opened my eyes to find that neither of the two things were mine. I'd never seen them before, let alone the room that I was in. I was alone in the bed though, so that was reassuring, I hadn't gotten drunk and had sex with anyone.

I decided to take it upon myself to find out where the hell I was, and to also get me some water to drink. I got up from the bed and left the room, the hallway was bare, there wasn't a single thing on the walls. I could hear someone downstairs, so that's where I went. I ignored the living room and walked into the kitchen to see a girl standing at the counter, tapping her fingers against the marble as she waited for the coffee maker to make her cup of coffee.

"Um, excuse me" I said, clearing my throat. She turned around and I watched her eyes go wide with surprise, she stared at me.

"I thought..." She spoke, sounding a bit scared, "I thought you died... Axel, what're you doing here? I'm losing my mind, oh my god, I am losing my mind".

I furrowed my eyebrows, she knew Axel? Who the hell was this girl?

"I'm not Axel" I said slowly, "my name's Jacob... Um... Axel was my brother, my twin brother".

I could tell she didn't believe me, she still looked too surprised.

"Could I just know where I am? I don't know who you are, or whose house this is, and I'm really thirsty".

I watched her finally move across the kitchen to the refrigerator, she grabbed a bottle of water and slowly walked up to me. I took it from her and ignored the way she was looking at me.

"So where am I?"

"Chresanto's house, I'm his older sister, Mia".

"Oh".

"Yeah... I didn't hear you guys come in last night".

"I don't remember coming in last night. I was drunk, so last night is a bit foggy in some places".

"You and Chresanto didn't sleep together, did you?"

"No" I answered, laughing awkwardly. "We didn't".

"Good" she murmured, "I don't think he's ready yet... To sleep with someone who looks so much like Axel".

Her statement confused me because how close were Axel and Chresanto?

"Um... Well, thanks for the water" I said, "I guess I'll be going".

"You can stay for breakfast, if you'd like".

"Oh... Uh, sure, thanks".

She hummed quietly so I took that as my chance to leave. I walked out of the kitchen with my water bottle in hand and back up the stairs. I pushed open doors to rooms until I opened the one that belonged to Chresanto's. I peered inside to find him sleeping, he had a blanket covering everything from the waist down, the only thing I could see was his face and his toned back because he didn't have on a shirt. I closed the door behind me after walking in, there was no other place to sit, so I just stood.