010

Jacob's P.O.V.

"Chresanto, shut the fuck up" I grumbled, "God, I can't fucking hear the TV because you're over here mumbling about freaking English".

"Then get the hell out of my room" he shot back, looking up from his notebook. "I don't even want you here, you're the one who invited yourself over".

"The lies you tell" I replied, "you want me here".

I stretched myself out so most of my body was over his. We were laying on his bed, well I was, he was sitting up with his back against the headboard. He nudged me a bit.

"Get off of me".

"No".

"Why the hell are you so annoying?"

"It's in my blood, and I only do it because seeing you all pissed off is amusing".

He rolled his eyes before going back to looking at his notebook and the paper that went along with it. I stared at him, watching the way his eyebrows furrowed in with confusion and his eyes showed how frustrated he was.

"What's the problem?" I asked finally, "English is the easiest subject there is".

"What's a semi colon used for again?"

"Linking two independent clauses that are closely related in thought, it helps with breaking up run on sentences".

"How do you know that?"

"How do you not know that?"

He huffed in annoyance, before thumping me on my forehead. I flinched, but didn't move any further. "Just answer the question".

"I like English, or creative writing actually" I stated, "just something that passes the time, you know?"

"Yeah, I guess so".

I looked back at the TV, beginning to flip through channels. I hummed softly as I did so, wondering how much longer Chresanto was going to be doing homework. He'd been doing it for a while now, I decided not to comment on how long it was taking him because at least he was doing his homework. I never really did my homework anymore, Chresanto was putting in effort to do his, so I wasn't going to mess with him. I found it interesting though, he didn't seem like the type to do homework.

"Are you hungry? Because I don't want to hear your mouth when you start complaining about how I haven't fed you" Chresanto stated quietly.

I rolled my eyes, "if I was hungry, I'd just walk to your kitchen and get something to eat".

"This is your second time being here and you already think it's your own house".

"I figured I'm going to be over here a lot, I might as well just make myself at home".

"You get on my nerves".

"I know" I chuckled, "but I really don't care". I looked at him, "so tell me about yourself, ya'know, your interests, dislikes... If your dick is really pierced or not... Stuff like that".

"I like keeping to myself, and I dislike people" he murmured, answering two of my questions, he shook his head a bit. "I'm not telling you if it's pierced until you tell me if you really like to be choked while having sex".