058

Jacob's P.O.V.

Chresanto was fucking me like he was angry.

That's all I could really think about, or at least comprehend, while I was pretty much being fucked into the mattress. It felt good, but there was an underlying feeling of pain too. I didn't quite know if it were physical pain or emotional pain, all I knew was that I was in pain.

I really wasn't expecting this to happen, to have Chresanto in bed with me again, especially in the way that we were now. After he had kissed me, I was pretty much dragged up the stairs and was nudged onto the bed. Chresanto completely disregarded the fact that my parents could be home soon, he just simply told me that we "better do it fast then". I had scoffed at that but wasn't able to respond with a snarky comment.

Chresanto was angry and I didn't feel like arguing or fighting with him, I was too tired to do any of that today. So I just did what he wanted because I couldn't find it in myself to care right now. The only thing I was truly worried about was Winston. Doing this with Chresanto could potentially affect my relationship with Winston, and I didn't want that.

There was this nagging feeling that I was betraying Winston and I tried my hardest to ignore it, but I really couldn't.

"Winston..." I trailed off, thinking about him and how close we had become over the past few months.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" Chresanto grunted.

I lifted my head up from my pillow and tried to look over my shoulder, "what?"

"You're seriously thinking about him right now?"

"I mean... We're close..."

"But you're not dating him, are you?" Chresanto asked, beginning to move again. I huffed and reached back, pushing a hand against his stomach.

"No, bu-" "Then you have nothing to worry about, Jacob" he swatted my hand away and grabbed my hip.

Winston and I were so close now, holding hands and giving fleeting kisses every now and again when no one was really looking. We weren't together though, but we did things that two people who were in a relationship would do. We haven't sat down and discussed what we were, if the holding hands and kissing meant we were dating now or not. We never made it official, so... So I was kind of at a loss as to whether allowing Chresanto to fuck me was okay.

"I don't even know what you fucking see in the guy" Chresanto muttered, punctuating his words with a couple of hard thrusts. My fingers gripped the sheet beneath me and I bit down on my pillow case.

"You're just pissed off that he gets more of my time than you do" I grumbled after a moment, proceeding to hide my face back into my pillow.

"Whatever".

My moans were muffled as Chresanto continued to push himself deeper inside of me. His hips continuously connected with my ass and his fingers dug into the skin of my hips. We were in the same position as last time, with me on my stomach. I didn't really mind that we hadn't switched it up, with the way we were positioned now, I didn't have to see any of Chresanto.

I really couldn't get into it as much as I would've wanted to. I'm not going to lie and say it didn't feel good, because it did, it just wasn't... Great. My mind was elsewhere, no matter what I tried to do, I couldn't stop thinking about Winston. My mind just kept going back to him.

"Jacob".

I could hear Chresanto say my name, but I didn't bother to acknowledge him.

"You need to fucking breathe".