033

(A/N: Just to give you guys a heads-up, this whole chapter is basically mature. If sex isn't something you're comfortable with, you might want to sit this one out).

Chresanto's P.O.V.

"Are you comfortable?" Jacob whispered, he spared me a quick glance before looking back at the TV.

I nodded my head a little even though he really wasn't paying that much attention to me. "Yeah".

After Jacob and I took showers, we ordered pizza and he found a movie to watch. It was some movie on the FX channel, I was kind of paying attention, but my mind kept going elsewhere. I couldn't concentrate that well because the position we were in hurt. I was fine physically, it felt nice to sit behind Jacob and have him all but sitting in my lap, a large blanket wrapped around the both of us. I just didn't feel all that great emotionally because I was really beginning to miss Axel again.

Jacob leaned against me, "are you eating your pepperonis?"

"I was planning on it".

"Okay".

"Do you want them?" I asked.

"No, it's okay, you can have them".

I picked the pepperonis off of my slice of pizza anyway and placed them on Jacob's plate. He pecked my cheek in thanks and began eating them one by one.

"I think he's going to kill her" he murmured absentmindedly, nodding his head when he figured out he was right. I noticed the way he looked away from the TV when the woman was murdered, her blood seeping out of her body and onto the floor.

"Why'd you do that?"

"Do what?"

"You stopped looking at the TV".

"Oh" he shrugged his shoulders and ate another pepperoni. "I, uh... I don't like watching people get murdered, can't handle all of the blood. It reminds me too much of the way I found my brother".

"You found him?"

"Yeah, it was another one of those days where he had skipped school. I was going to his room to ask him where the hell he'd been, and when I walked in there was just... A lot of blood. Finding him dead kind of fucked me up some, I couldn't sleep through the night for at least two weeks because I kept having nightmares".

"I'm sorry".

Jacob shrugged his shoulders again and picked up my plate, he stacked his on top. "It's not your fault" he stood up, "I'll be back, I'm going to put these downstairs".

Once he left the room, I sighed and stretched my legs. I wanted to know more about how Jacob felt about the death of his brother, I'm sure he's not completely over it, but then again I don't want to talk about Axel because I miss him. I knew how Jacob must've felt when he saw someone that he'd loved dead, I'd encountered the feeling before too.

"Can we talk about something?" Jacob asked when he walked back in, I leaned back against the wall and nodded. "It's about what you said when we were leaving The Ring".

"Alright".

I rolled my eyes in a playful manner when he got onto the bed and climbed onto my lap. He ran his hand through his curls before proceeding to look at me seriously. "I'm not going to leave you like your parents did".

I wanted to tell him that, yes, he was going to indeed leave me. Jacob wasn't going to stick around when I told him that I was the one who'd dated his brother, and that I had been lying to him this whole time. He was going to leave and I wouldn't really be able to do much about it. Instead of saying anything about that, I just stared at him.