087

Jacob's P.O.V.

I woke with a terrible headache. My temples were throbbing and I felt like I could hear it in my ears. I slowly opened my eyes and looked around. For some reason I was in Jasper's movie room, which didn't make any sense to me at all. I don't remember coming in here... So why was I here?

I stood up and instantly regretted it because my balance felt off. I looked down and patted my pockets for my phone. I noticed the button on my jeans were unbuttoned, and the zipper wasn't zipped either. I slowly fixed them and tried to ignore the lump that was forming in the back of my throat. I didn't want to jump to conclusions.

I pulled out my phone and pressed the home button. I had so many text messages. Most of them were from Winston. I was surprised I hadn't gotten a text from my mom or dad asking me where I was since I hadn't come back home. I bet they just assumed I had stayed over Winston's house because I did that sometimes.

I decided to call Winston because I bet he was worried. I didn't even have a chance to think of what I was going to say because he answered on the first ring.

"Jacob, are you okay? Where are you?"

"Hi... I'm, um... I'm okay. I'm at Jasper's house".

"What are you doing there?"

"He invited me to a party at his house last night. I went because he said that I should, something about how alcohol makes you feel better, an-" "You drunk last night? How much?"

"I can't remember".

"Jacob, you're not supposed to drink alcohol when you're on an antidepressant".

"I know, bu-" "I'm coming to get you".

I nodded my head even though I know he couldn't see me. "Okay".

I let him hang up the phone. I looked down at my fingers and played around with them. I noticed something on my skin, so I brought my arm closer to my face. I'm pretty sure I was looking at bruises. It looked like someone had grabbed me too hard or something.

What happened last night?

I walked out the movie room and made my way to the living room. I wasn't surprised to see some of Jasper's other friends either milling around or knocked out. I bet I looked like shit, but I didn't really care all that much.

I was too busy looking at everyone else that I ended up bumping into someone.

"Sorry" I apologized, glancing at the person who I had bumped into. I recognized him as that guy who always talked to me at The Ring.

"It's alright" he smirked, "I had fun with you last night".

"What?" I asked quietly.

"I said, I had fun with you last night".

"What did we, um... What did we do?"

"Well it wasn't really a group effort considering how drunk you were, but" he shrugged his shoulders and began to walk away. I quickly stopped him though, I grabbed his arm and he turned back to look at me.

"What did you do to me?"

"Don't worry, it wasn't anything that you didn't like".

I let his arm go because I didn't want anymore physical contact with him. I kept repeating what he had told me over and over and over again in my head. I could feel myself beginning to freak out.

I turned around and walked away. I made my way to the front door because I needed to get out of this house.

"Jacob!"