014

(A/N: Ray makes a bigger appearance in this chapter, I've noticed I'm keeping both him and Elijah hidden away, and I want to be able to show more of who they are). 

Chresanto's P.O.V.

I watched as Jacob walked out of his house, a frown on his face as he let the door slam behind him. What the hell was wrong with him now? It was literally six in the morning, how could he be angry already? Jacob walked to the passenger side and opened the door before getting in.

I opened my mouth to speak but he beat me to it: "I can't believe you forgot to give me my phone back from last night".

Oh.

"So that's why you look so mad".

"I had to go all night without my phone, it was torture".

I rolled my eyes, "you're so damn over dramatic".

"I don't care, give me my phone".

"I don't have it, I lost it".

Jacob looked at me, "you're joking, right?"

"I would say no, but then I'd have to hear your mouth so" I pulled his phone from my pocket and passed it to him. "By the way, you really shouldn't have your birthday as your password. It's so predictable".

"How do you even know my birthday? I never told you".

"I know your twin's birthday".

"Oh". He looked at his phone for a moment before glancing at me, "you looked through my phone?"

I raised an eyebrow as I focused on driving, "maybe, maybe not. You're not hiding anything, are you?"

"No".

"Then there's no problem, and you're pretty boring anyway, the only person who texted you was Jasper, he was talking about another party he was going to have. I kind of pretended to be you and said you weren't going".

"Why would you do that?"

"Because you spend too much time out, just like your brother, you've got to realize that you're acting just like him".

"At least then I'll know what compelled him to spend his time out all the time" Jacob grumbled, turning to look out of the window. "Who was the guy that took up all of his time, and what he saw in him".

I bit my lip and tapped the steering wheel with my fingers. Every time Jacob talks about Axel's boyfriend, talks about me, I get this feeling of guilt. I shouldn't feel guilty though, how was I supposed to know that Axel had a brother when he never bothered to mention him once? I had no clue Jacob existed. I want to tell him that I was the one who Axel put first, but I wasn't stupid. I knew all hell would break lose when Jacob found out.

"So, uh... Tell me what you would do again? If you ever met the guy?"

"I really don't know" Jacob answered, shrugging, "I mean, I'd probably be jealous of him because he was so close to Axel, and I wasn't. Then again, I'd most likely ask him all of these different questions about my brother because he's the only one who I can go to, the only person who I can get answers from. I can't go to my mom or dad because they know just as much as I do. I want to know so much about Axel because I fucking screwed up my chance".