Chapter one

-TAYLOR-

It's been two years. Two whole years and I'm ready to go back to that hell hole. I'm ready to show everyone the new me. Especially him.

I woke up like any other normal day- well except today wasn't normal. Today is the day I go back to the see all the people who tormented me, laughed at me, tortured me, and ditched me, today is the day I see him again....

You see, I used to be a loser, a freak, a nerd whatever you wanna call it. But now? I'm the exact opposite.

After everything that had happened I left. I told my parents to pack up my bags and I left. I changed, alot, I went from that nerdy, shy, nobody...to well to a badass.

_____________________________

I got up and hopped in the shower after laying out my outfit on my bed. I'm not usually eager to get to school but today, I can't fucking wait. I can't wait to see the looks on their faces.

I grabbed a pair of black ripped skinny jeans, a black halter crop top that said "fuck off" and my black converse. I straightened hair and did my make-up. For make- up I did some black winged eye liner, mascara, foundation, and made sure my nails were perfectly matte black.

I looked in the mirror one last time before grabbing a flannel and tying it around my waist along with grabbing my keys, phone, back pack, and my black shades.

Today I decided to take my brand new car that my parents bought me off with so I wouldn't bag on them for never being home. It's a beautiful matte black sports car and I love it. I also have a pale blue Volkswagen military vehicle, a black off road jeep, and last but not least my black cobra speedster motorcycle.

Yeah. My parents are never home. But that's okay because honestly whenever they are home all they do is judge me. They don't like the new me and since I've changed they've never really been home. But guess what? I do. I like the respect I get. I like that people know not to fuck with me. And I like me.

So as I started the 10 minute drive to the hell hole we call a school in my brand new car I was happy. I was happy that I would finally show all of these assholes how much I changed and that I simply don't give a shit about them anymore.

Hmmm I wonder if anyone will actually recognize me, hell I wonder if anyone even remembers me, the girl who ran away. Well I'm back. I'm back and I am not the same girl.

When I pulled up to Mountain Springs highschool it was no surprise that all eyes were on me. It is a small school so of course they knew that there was a new kid. They just don't know who she is.

Walking towards the office I got tons glares from the girls and whistles from the guys along with far too many whispers. But I mean what could I expect.

But as I'm about to walk into the principles office some idiot slams into me knocking me onto the hard ground, making me wince from my fighting injuries caused last night.

"Can you watch where you're going next time?" I heard a low voice say, a voice I knew all to well. "What the fuck" I groaned standing up and brushing the hair from my face looking up into the deep eyes that I've seen before.

Asshole.

"Or you could open your fucking eyes for once considering the world doesn't revolve around you." I snapped in a sarcastic voice probably sounding as annoyed as I was.

"You're the new girl aren't you?" He asks curiously and his face lifted.

"Yeah. I am." I reply coldly but he doesn't seem to notice or care.

"You're hot. Wanna hang out sometime?" He asked cockily with a wink and I almost gagged.

God! I can't believe he was ever my best friend!

"Yeah in you're dreams asshole" I answered rudely and a look of utter shock covered his face before it was replaced with his cocky smirk.

"God in kidding! Although you might not wanna get on my bad side sweetheart. My enemies are never treated very nice and you're far too gorgeous for anything bad to happen to you" he said trying and failing to scare me into submission and I scoffed.

Alright I'm done. Let's give him a hint.

"I'll be sure to keep that in mind-" I paused for effect because I'm dramatic like that "Superman" I said with a smirk and walked away after seeing utter shock and confusion on his face.

Oh he knows it's me now...

A/N:
What do you think of this book guys? Should I continue it? I wrote this quite a while ago but I'm editing it and posting it now so yeah. Let me know if I should post more.

Xoxo Later babes💋