Chapter twenty-one

-TAYLOR-

Weeks had passed. I was all healed up and nothing really bad had happened. We had been living our lives normally and I was happy. Me and Luke were happy, even Austin was getting close to some new secret girl. It was nice.

"Hey babe!" I heard Luke shout from across the parking lot and I smiled as I looked towards him, jogging my way with a grin on his face.

"Hey" I happily replied, kissing his lips quickly before he entangled his fingers with mine and walked me back towards our group. "When did you guys get home?" I asked, turning my body slightly to face him.

"Her flight didn't land until 10:00 so we didn't get home until nearly midnight." He said with a sigh and I laughed softly as he ran his hand over his face.

"Well I wanted to talk to you after school." I stated promptly and he raised his brow at me questioningly. "No questions! Just come over after school." I demanded and he laughed, nodding his head in response.

"It sucks that you have to ask me to come over now, it's weird not being with you every second of the day." He pondered and I shrugged, wrapping my arms around his neck and pulling him closer.

"But now I actually get the chance to miss you." I pointedly stated and he nodded with a grin on his face before he leant down to place a long lingering kiss on my lips.

"Ew can you guys do that at home!" I heard a familiar voice shout and I laughed as we pulled apart and I wrapped my slightly taller best friend in a hug, her long arms wrapping around me in return.

"Nope my mom is back so now we're gonna be making out right in front of you. Just because we know how much you love it." He sarcastically quipped and she rolled her eyes, stopping in her tracks as we stood in front of the building, Luke wrapping and arm around my shoulder lazily.

"Do you guys wanna do something else today, I'm so not in the mood for learning." She asked with a sigh and we both shrugged in response.

"Sure, we could go get some coffee? I always need more coffee." I offered and she let out a light laugh as we both looked to Luke who nodded in agreement. "Then lets go" I prompted with a chuckle, following as we all went towards the parking lot.

*******

We had gotten our coffee and I think we'd been sitting at this table for the past hour, at least.

"So anything happen with Jamie recently?" Ally asked as she sipped her coffee.

"Nope but in sure the little snake will pop up soon." I answered with a groan and a roll of my eyes.

"Are you sure? I mean maybe she is done, it's been weeks." Luke offered and both of our eyes shot to him before we laughed in unison.

"I highly doubt it. She blames me for what happened, and I don't think that's ever gonna change." I stated surely and he sighed.

"I mean she is just hurt, she lost her best friend. She needs someone to blame." The words quietly left Luke's mouth and my urge to punch him grew.

"Are you trying to say that what she's doing is justified? I'm pretty sure she got Taylor hit by a car!" Ally angrily argued, standing up from the table and looking down at him.

"No of course not! Look, I'm just saying that maybe she doesn't actually want to hurt Taylor, maybe she is just upset and it's coming out as anger." He calmly answered as Ally folded her arms across her chest and I scoffed, standing up beside her.

"She is sad? She lost her friend. I lost my fucking sister. My twin fucking sister! And yet I'm not running around like a bitch blaming it on her." I spat before storming out the door and running my way to the nearest quiet place I could find.

While walking into the empty shadowed alley, danger never even crossed my mind. All I could think about was how it was okay for her to act like that and blame me when I can't do the same.

I would love to blame someone! I am dying to just come up with a reason, some one who is at fault for all of this. Maybe then I would be okay after a good beating to that person. But no. I don't get to blame people, because it's not right.

I slid down the brick wall allowing my body to collapse into a sad, crying mess. I was so absorbed in my anger and sadness that I didn't realize the two men walking up to me, by the time I did and tried to stand up my head had already been slammed against the wall as I fell back into oblivion, this time being a little less calming as I felt them lift me up and drop my body somewhere. Finally passing out after a loud slam echoed through my head.

**********

Lots of voices filled my ears as I felt my self regain consciousness.

"Jamie?" I ask, panting and frantically looking around the moment my eyes lock with hers. The anger and pain more evident than ever. "Jamie what the fuck is going on, I know you're pissed at me but this isn't just some game anymore."

"Of course it's me." She snarled, ignoring my question. Terror filled my body, I had no idea where I was or how long I'd been gone. I figured she'd screw with me at school but I never thought she would do anything like this.

"What? You didn't think I just gave up did you? You ruined my life. Our lives." She spat wickedly as a tall brown haired boy I never wanted to see again stepped through the door.

"This can't be happening..." I muttered as a tear slipped down my face silently.

"Oh it's happening." He spat as a grin light his face, terror shaking through my body once more.

Hey guys! Sorry it's been a while I just had some serious writers block but I will try to update again this week and much more frequently! Love you lots!💋