Epilouge.

-TAYLOR-

"Dylan, where are Lily and Eden." I asked the small seven year old boy who was sitting on the couch as I walked through a disturbingly quiet house.

"I dunno" He distractedly replied, shrugging his shoulders and not taking his eyes off of his cartoon.

"Well will you go find them?" I asked and recieved a groan in response as he jumped off the couch and headed up stairs. I laughed quietly to myself before turning back to the kitchen when the door bell rang.

"Coming!" I shouted, turning back towards the foyer and preparing myself for excitement.

As I opened the door a pair of arms wrapped immediately around me, and I felt like a teenager all over again.

"I missed you so much." She told me, holding me at an arms length before feeling content and letting me go.

"I've missed you too Ally, now where is the rest of the zoo?" I joked, making her let out a scoff.

"Aunt Taylor!" I heard James shout but a grinning Jess wrapped herself around my legs first. "Hey! Jessie I wanted the first hug!"

"Too bad!" She whined back, sticking her tongue at him between her missing teeth.

"Mom!" I could see thw pain on Al's face as she gave me a pleading look.

"Daddy!" Jessie shouted for her back up, who quickly came pushing through the door with a worried look on his face.

"What princess?" He asked, his face changing to a smile as she ran to him and James got a chance to hug me.

"Mommy!" I heard Lily shout, a parade of footsteps following behind. "Yes baby?"

"We can't find Daddy and Dylan's being mean." She said with a pout as she entered the room. I crouched down to meet her height before answering.

"Well Daddy is at the store, and I will tell Dylan to be nice but you have to go upstairs and put on your dress, make sure Eden does too." She quickly nodded and placed a sloppy kiss on my cheek before running back up stairs. Not even realizing that guests had arrived.

"Hey kiddos why dont you guys go follow Lily." Ally suggested and within a second they were gone.

"Lets go to the kitchen, I have to pull out the cookies soon." And of course when Austin heard cookies we were practically shoved into the kitchen.

A few minutes later we heard the screen open and the door close before a bouncing dog was running in and trying to knock things over.

"Baby! You gotta keep the door shut." I heard my husband shout making me roll my eyes. "Wait where are you?" At this all of us were laughing.

"I'm in the kitchen weirdo!" I shouted back,  slightly jumping when I heard a shout from upstairs but smiling when I heard the kids playing with the dogs. As Luke wlked into the kitchen Austin was scarfing down the rest of the cookies and Ally was judging him severely.

"Okay, I got the- Austin!" My loving, dearest, husband shoved the brown bag into my hands and embraced his best friend who had stood up from his stool. "Dude it's been so long!"

While the boys chatted up a storm and excitedly spoke me and Ally decided to go upstairs and check on the kids.

"You know its like nothing has changed, like we are still in high school." She let out with a smile as we madr our way up the stairs.

"I see wht you mean but then again, everything has changed. For example there are no psychos attacking, or drama. We are moms, and wives. Everything has changed, but for the best."

She paused for a minute before looking at me with a sad but happy smile and wrappef her arms around me.

"Lets get the kids ready before every one shows up." I said with a laugh, holding her hand and pulling her up the stairs, laughing hysterically when we saw the girls making the boys carry them. The sight of my daughters sitting on my sons back was just to hilarious. But the laughing stopped when Jessie jumped off James back and Ally picked her up.

"Come on my loves family is almost here." I told my babies, happy that they were actually dressed.

*****

The rest of the night was spent having a much too big holiday dinner with my family and watching movies, ending the night with an announcement that Ally was pregnant again.

We congratulated her, partied and celebrated our love and family.

This was my life.

My amazing beautiful life.