Chapter twenty-three

-TAYLOR-

They left, they'd tormented me for maybe an hour? Probably less. And worse, it wasn't all physical torture. It was more, it was me torturing myself because of the things they'd say.

It's always me against myself.

I've been sitting in this dark cold room for a while now. My wrists burning from me twisting my arms, attempting to get out, before they shot me up with some paralysis drug. I can't move. I can't do anything. Anything but sit here.

It smells like gasoline. But almost as though it was mixed with vanilla and coated in dust. I don't even know why but it was so strong and overwhelming that it made me want to puke. Or maybe that's the fact that two people I thought I'd know a long time ago are officially psychopaths who are set on destroying me. How is that fair? That my sister died, and I've had to deal with that all by myself and they still find it some how justifiable to blame me?

I don't even think I can cry anymore. So I'm just sitting here in this dark, gross, and freezing cold place. What else could I do? Honestly.

I may be tough compared to most people I know but that's just because I've been through a lot, nothing I've ever done could even prepare me for this. Knowing how to fight isn't exactly helpful when you can't move a single part of your body.

I'm terrified.

This isn't just resentment and sadness anymore. This is more. This is total insanity, or maybe not. Maybe they just brought me here to torment me and nothing else. How the fuck they plan on getting out of it I'm not sure but maybe I deserve this.

With the amount of people telling me that everything that has happened is my fault, I'm actually starting to think that it is.

-LUKE-

We have been driving for over an hour.

Apparently he somehow found out the general location she was at, and by general he means within a ten mile span. So we are driving and looking for anywhere that looks suspicious.

I guess it shouldn't be to hard considering we are in the middle of nowhere so I'm going to assume that the first place we see is the suspicious place she's been taken to.

"What are you rolling your eyes for?" Dimitri glanced to me with a laugh and I shrugged.

"I'd just really like to find my girlfriend." I seriously replied and I heard him sigh, nodding his head in agreement.

"Well until we can find this place you're gonna need to be patient. I want her home safe too." He told me and I looked down, wondering what's happened to her. I know there isn't actual evidence but there is no reason she would come out here and I can just feel it in my gut that something is wrong.

"Luke... Luke!" I heard Dimitri shout and my head snapped up to see him staring out my window, where my head quickly turned.

"Creepy building out here, that definitely seems suspicious." I muttered as he turned down a dirt road, about 60 meters right of the building before pulling around the back somewhat and parking in a field of dry and dead plants everywhere that were pretty successfully blocking the car from far view.

We got out and cautiously ran towards the building, our guns out and held up as we stopped a few feet away, seeing two guys leaning on the hood of a very familiar vehicle, the one that hit Taylor.

-TAYLOR-

"Please stop..." I cried as I felt an electric pulse vibrate through my body once more. He laughed as I writhed in pain. A loud scream leaving my mouth.

I figured he'd be the one to snap and be rash. He always did have an issue controlling his anger and was always pretty violent. Never did I think there'd be a day that he would use that violent impulse on me.

Max. Max Bellivio. I used to adore him. And he used to love me. That is until I uprooted him from my life, we were always together, or in private that is. Weighing in the fact that he had been dating my sister for two years...

Yeah, I hooked up with my twin sisters boyfriend. I know. I'm a terrible person. Trust me I know.

But little ole me thought he was my soulmate. I would dream about him, and he was the only thing that made me happy.

And then I left him, because a tiny little piece of me knew it was wrong. But who knew that doing the right thing would end up so badly for me? Who knew my sister would find out he was cheating with someone and get wasted? Who knew she would die? Who knew he would lose his mind...

Because I surely did not.

But I guess that this is my payback.

"Fuck!" I screamed, snapping out of my guilt as he slid the blade across my thigh.

"Does that hurt T?" He condescendingly cooed at me, enjoying the pain I was in. Loving it. "You still not gonna say anything to me?" He darkly growled and I bit down on my tongue as more tears silently slid down my face.

"Max calm down with the sadism. I wanna talk to her." Jamie boredly spat as she came into the empty room, the door loudly slamming as it shut.

"What do you plan on doing Jamie? Because unless you kill me, you're both going to end up in prison." I ask with a tear filled voice and she laughed, rolling her eyes in response.

"Well if I killed you, maybe you would finally be where you belong." She spat with her back facing me as she ran her hands over the items Max had been using on the table. He was still here, leaning against the wall with a terrifying smirk on his face. "Hell."

"Oh so original Jamie, really your threats are boring. So do it, kill me." I spat and she laughed.

"Oh? You're playing little miss tough now?" She asked in a amused voice as she spun around to face me and I shook my head no making her raise her eyebrows in question.

"No. I'm not tough." I spat at her, pulling against the ropes of the chair. "Honestly? I don't doubt that one of you will kill me. You're both fucking psychotic, but I just don't care." I told her and she rolled her eyes once more. "Yeah roll your eyes at me, don't believe me, do whatever you want. But your whole 'lets blame Taylor' game? I've been playing it since the day she died. I know it's my fault she's dead but what you will never understand is that it's not just mine! It never was."

They silently starred at me and I coldly gave them a sad smile.

"We all killed her. It's all of our faults."

Hey guys, it is kinda technically Saturday but I think it still counts since I'm only a tiny bit late and since I'm going to be updating the next chapter within the next day it should be up actually the next few hours! So love you all and thanks for reading.

Xoxo💋💕