Chapter twenty-two

-LUKE-

I groaned, dropping my head in my hands as I realized that I'd really hurt her. I promised I'd never hurt her again and it's not the same but I did. Ally had run after her a couple seconds ago, now quickly I followed after. I left my coffee and ran out the door but as soon as I did I collided with Ally while she was going to run back in.

"Did you find her?" I asked worriedly, not seeing her anywhere but not missing the look on her face.

"No. But I did find her phone, shattered siting by the corner of an alley. I came to get you because I couldn't see down there very well and I'm not sure going down it alone is a good idea." She said quickly before I nodded and followed after her.

She stopped at the end of the street and pointed down the dark and vaguely creepy alley in between the two large buildings.

"Alright let's go." I muttered before walking into the shadows. "Taylor? Baby?" I shouted as Ally did the same.

"I know she's upset but I think we would've found her by now if she was down here." Ally told me with a sigh and I nodded while running my fingers through my hair and looking around.

"Is that blood?" I heard a quiet and pained question leave Ally's mouth and my attention diverted to the wall she was pointing at immediately.

I rushed over and looked at the red spot carefully and nodded.

"It looks like it." I answered and she asked the question I didn't want to hear.

"Do you think it's hers?" The question left her voice sadly and I shook my head frantically.

"No. No way, I mean she probably just dropped her phone there coincidentally and is heading home right now." I answered and left the alley.

"Where are you going?" She shouted, running after me and barely catching up to my long strides.

"To the car so we can see if she's at home?" I remarked as I unlocked and got in the car. Her hoping in the other side too.

"Fine." She sighed and we silently rode to her house.

******

"I knew she wasn't gonna be here!" She exclaimed angrily and I rolled my eyes.

"She's probably on her way, we barely left after her and it takes a bit longer to walk. Let's just sit and see if she shows up." I calmly suggested and sit on the couch waiting.

**********

Three hours.

We had been sitting here for three hours.

"Where are her parents?" Ally asked while pacing the living room, like she had been for the past hour.

"They left for London two days ago." I muttered and she sighed.

"We should call someone." She stated, turning towards me and I groaned.

"Who are we gonna call?" I shouted and stood up. "Who would she go to? Honestly!" I angrily grabbed my phone and dialed 911 before letting it ring.

"Who are yo-"

"Hello this is LAPD what's your emergency?" A quiet spoken woman asked me.

"Hi, yes. My girlfriend walked out of a restaurant earlier and I followed after her but she was gone and there isn't any one she would call or go to. We also found her phone near some fresh blood." I rushed out and she told me that it hadn't been over 24 hours and that I should call back then. That if they weren't busy they would have an officer on it since there was blood and her phone was left.

"They said they will see if they have officers free and let me know, so basically they took my number to please me and don't plan on doing anything for another 24 hours."

"And it's not like there is anything we can do." Ally dropped onto the chair defeated.

"I'll be back." I inform her and walk out the door straight to the car, ignoring her chasing after me and asking questions.

******

I knocked on the door multiple times and then just started hanging on it.

"Dimitri!" I shouted and finally heard the lock begin to turn.

"Luke? What-"

"Taylor is missing. We got into a fight and now I can't find her." I walked in as he opened the door wider.

"Luke I haven't seen her in almost two months. The last time she came in was with you and then she texted me saying she was out." He said and I knitted my eyebrows together in confusion.

"Well is there anything you can do to help? We found her phone just outside a dark alley with blood on the wall." I quickly asked and his eyes widened before he started walking in another direction and I followed.

He walked into a large office and silently sat at his computer before typing away quickly.

I wait for about fifteen minutes in complete silence minus me feeding him snippets of info as he did his thing and when he stood up abruptly I assumed he had something.

"I looked at the security camera footage outside the shop you were at and I didn't see a direct view of the alley but I saw e go around the corner and a van pull up and leave quickly." Either way I got a license plate and a location and it's a sketchy one so les go." He demanded, walking over to a drawer and pulling out a gun and sticking it in the back of his belt before passing me one.

"Dude I don't know how to shoot this, the only gun I've ever shot was a hunting rifle nearly seven years ago." I told him and he stopped, turned around, and looked me straight in the eye before calmly saying,

"Point. Shoot."

And walking out the door with me following behind.

Hey sorry guys! I know it's been a while I have just been really busy also sorry it is a bit short but I WILL update again by Friday. Not buts, ifs, or maybes. I will make myself sit down and fight through writers block lmao.😂 Anyways, thank you guys so much for sticking through my crazy updates and all of the amazing comments, feedbacks, and stars I'm getting. It's amazing and I am so grateful. I love you and goodbye!💋