Chapter eleven

-TAYLOR-

As I heard the front door slam shut a few hours later I had assumed that the parents had left again. I looked over at Luke's sleeping body and giggled to myself as I saw the drool on his lip. After proceeding to laugh at Luke I quietly went down the stairs to infact see a note on the counter that said three simple words.

'One week. -Dad.'

How sweet of them.

I rolled my eyes and threw the note away before grabbing a water from the fridge and checking the time.

2:37am The clock read in bright blue letters on the stove as I finished my water off.

"I should probably sleep..." I muttered to myself and nearly jumped out of my skin when I heard, "Yeah you should." In response.

I jumped and turned around quickly to see and amused looking sleepy Luke running a hand through his hair.

"Come back to bed." He demanded in his groggy sleepy voice and I rolled my eyes before putting my empty water in the bin and going upstairs with Luke directly beside me.

He plopped onto the bed and opened his arms for me to lay down and I laughed before obeying. He fell back asleep fairly quickly and I wasn't far behind him.

When I woke up the next morning, or a few hours later to be exact, If realized it was Monday.

Horrible, horrible Monday.

I pulled myself out of bed and grumpily threw a pillow at Luke's face, making him jump awake and roll off the bed with a loud "Fucking Hell!" following the thump.

Maybe today won't be so bad.

I laughed to myself and stepped into my closet to throw on a simple pair of blue jeans and white vans along with a black t shirt. My hair was in a effortless wavy state and my make up was a simple filling in of the brows and my usual mascara and eyeliner.

I stepped out of my room and headed down stairs to find Luke sitting at the counter with his head in his arms and also completely dressed.

"Morning princess" He murmured groggily and I rolled my eyes. Even exhausted he has nicknames.

"Morning" I replied and he lifted his head slowly, staring up and down my outfit. "Checking me out Lukey?" I sarcastically replied before posing multiple times making him chuckle.

"Grab a sweater." He demanded and I raised my eyebrow.

"Are you my parent now?" I joked and he grinned before standing up and walking over to me.

"Oh totally. Call me daddy, babygirl." He replied in his best fuckboy voice and I nearly exploded with laughter.

That was hilarious.

"Okay daddy." I replied in a sickly sweet voice with a dramatic wink and he laughed.

"Now go grab a jacket." He demanded seriously and I rolled my eyes, grabbing a water instead.

He stood up and sighed loudly before walking to his bag and opening it, pulling out a grey pullover hoodie and I immediately absconded of it making him grin knowing he'd won. Although he lost a jacket in the process, so who is really the winner?

We grabbed our bags and headed off to school in my pale blue convertible military vehicle. Yes, the one Bay has in switched at birth. I even got it graffitied by my friend Analissa but not the whole tenticale thing, that freaks me out.

Luke informed me that he had to go talk to his mom today because he's been at my house for quite a while and we did skip school Friday. His mom also wanted to see me after all this time too.

We pulled into the school parking lot and I pulled Luke's oversized hoodie over my much smaller body.

I hopped out of the car, over the door because I'm awesome, and put the top up. All whilst Luke opened the door and got out like a normal person.

Weirdo.

Absent mindedly we wandered to the front of the school and were quickly stopped by a very loud, very british boy screaming our names at the top of his lungs. 

"Austin! Shut up!" Luke yelled back and Austin grinned as he stopped in front of us.

"Hey!" He cheekily said with an innocent grin and I giggled as Luke rolled his eyes and walked away. Austins attention immediately switched to me. "You sure are fun at a party darling." He complemented with a wink and I laughed.

"Thanks. So I've been told." I joked and he chuckled as we caught up to Luke who was stopped a few feet ahead for no reason. "Luke wh- Oh fuck..."

Looking at the cold smile of the girl my heart shattered. Her dark brown hair and bright green eyes were something I hadn't seen in years.

I hadn't seen her face since I was fifteen years old. She left a whole year before I did after what happened and now she was standing right in front of me, with a cold, heartless, smirk on her face.

"Oh Taylor! It's been so long, did you get my package?" She practically spat at me and I took a deep breath before replying.

"Yeah I did Jamie and I don't want to have any part in what I know you're planning on starting." I stated firmly and as strongly as I could, but she just chuckled at me in response.

"Funny I dont remember asking what you wanted." She dryly spoke and I sucked in my breath before calmly grabbing Luke and Austin's hands and dragging them past her, giving her a push with my shoulder as I shoved her out of the way.

I dropped their hands as soon as the doors shut. I didn't say a word. But as I heard Austin go to ask what the hell just happened, I simply walked away and off to class.

A/n- Happy holidays lovelies!!!