Chapter nine

-TAYLOR-

When Austin arrived at my house let's just say I was impressed.

He had texted us to wait out front because he didn't want to miss the house, so after putting on something other than my pajamas we did so.

I had thrown on a pullover hoodie and a pair of normal blue jean shorts along with some fuzzy socks which earned me a weird look from Luke.

"What?" I asked him as he looked at my outfit in judgment.

He chuckled and replied with "I don't understand why you are wearing a hoodie and fuzzy socks, which are meant to keep you warm, with freaking short shorts! How does that even make sense?" He exclaimed and I laughed

"It doesn't. I'm me. Nothing I do makes sense." I said stubbornly and he laughed as a beautiful car pulled up. A matte black Audi R8 stopped in front of Luke and I, and as a gorgeous guy with dark dirty blonde hair and light hazel eyes got out of the car in a black long sleeve shirt, pushed up to his elbows, and dark blue jeans I decided that I really, really appreciated british boys.

"So, you must be Austin." I said and he smiled a breathtaking smile at me.

"That's correct love." He replied before turning to Luke. "Yup. You're an idiot." He said to Luke and Luke rolled his eyes confusing me a bit but I just shrugged it off.

"So gorgeous, are you going to invite me in?" He asked and I laughed and walked inside as they followed me.

Unlike usual, in a strange turn of events, we actually decided to leave the house! Austin asked us if we wanted to go to a party tonight at his house and after a bit of persuasion I got Luke to let me go.

I went upstairs and walked into the back of my closet pulling out a black caged cocktail dress, my cut off leather jacket and my favorite pair of black booties with buckles on them. I added a few lose curls to my hair and messed it up a bit before heading to do my makeup. I did my classic party look with a smokey eye and some winged liner, as I struggled to put on my lashes I also made the decision to get lash extensions soon because that would make my life easier.

As I walked down the stairs and stuffed my phone in my bra and found Luke and Austin were standing at the door waiting.

"Finally gorgeous! I dont want to miss my own party!" Austin joked and me and Luke replied with a laugh. As Austin got into his car, Luke had decided that he was driving my new car to the party and that he would not be drinking tonight. Which I was not complaining about.

We pulled up to a huge mansion like house that was filled with people. Austin parked in the round about driveway as did we and he led us into the house.

Immediately my nose was suffocated with the smells of alcohol and smoke along with the stench of puke, but minus that the party looked fun.

"Hey what do you want to drink? I'll be driving." Luke yelled over the music and I sent him to get me a jack and coke and a couple shots of fireball. If he was driving I was gonna get watsed.

As I downed my drinks and started dancing the night faded away from me and let's just say I was hoping I wouldn't remember this tomorrow.

The few things I can rember doing tonight involve dancing on tables and downing more drinks. Although there was some chanting...

"Taylor, hey let's go home." I heard Luke's voice as he picked me up and carried me out the house.

I faintly remember a very British voice yelling something along the lines of "You sure are a party love!" As we walked out the door and that was about all before the exhaustion kicked in and I fell asleep in Luke's arms.