Chapter twenty-five

-TAYLOR-

Things had been really good after what had happened. All we had left was to finish high school.

In some miracle, me and Luke both got into the same school. We were leaving for New York in two months.

Ally was going back to the UK with Austin. She had always wanted to travel the world, so why not with her new boyfriend?

Liam decided to stay alone for a while and move some where new after graduation.

We all knew where we were going.

We finished out high school with practically no drama and me and Luke had gotten a puppy. An adorably puffy white husky with blue eyes who we named Hunter.

My parents grew more and more attached to Luke and accepted him as part of the family.

I was happy, my small little family, that meant the world to me.

In the following time to pass I had no idea how much would change.

How much closer I would get with my family.

How much more love I could be consumed by.

How happy I would come to be.

How I would change so much back to who I used to be.

****************

I heard shouts by voices I used to know, vaugely familiar people pushing through the crowds, excitedly shouting and taking pictures with their families.

Everyone ready to start a new chapter in their lives.

Graduation.

I had just graduated high school. Finally, I was free to start my life with the boy I loved, in a beautiful city, with millions of new adventures.

Luke, Ally, Austin, Liam, and I were all headed to our favorite restaurant for a sort of post graduation party.

Though once we got there therr were do many people we could barely find each other.

"Ally! Where's Luke?" I shouted when I spotted her, tripping some people in the process.

"He's-"

"Right behind you." I heard his deep comforting voice say in my eat, making my grin spread widely across my face.

I turned around towards the voice of the person I loved so much and my heart had nearly fell out of my chest.

All of those moments that made me think my life was great.

They could never compare.

The loud rush of people had nearly silenced and you cpuld hear every breath in the room.

"I have known you for most of my life. We grew up together. We were best friends. Then alot of things happened and you left. I never knew how much that would change things, until it did." He paused and looked around at the gathering crowd before continuing. "You came back and it was like every thing I've ever known had changed. Immediately. You went from my best friend to the love of my life." He kneeled in front of me and I felt the tears roll down my face.

"I have never met anyone that has ever made me feel the way you do. You are the most amazing woman I have ever come to know. And I love you more than I could ever put into words. I know we are young, and this is alot really quickly. But I love you Taylor and nothing would make me happier than to be linked to you for the rest of my life. . . so will you please; marry me?"

As soon as the words left his mouth my lips were on his. I didn't have to think twice. Whether I was 18 or 80, I knew there would never be anyone else for me.

He made me feel whole again, he reminded me of who I was. Without even knowing it.

I heard the cheering and congratulations but I didn't even care as I kissed my fiance. Nothing else in the world mattered.

"Is that a yes?" He whispered as we pulled apart from the breathless kiss, resting his forehead against mine.

"Of course it is."