Chapter five

-TAYLOR-

"What? Keep going" I said and he shook his head "I swear to god if you don't tell me I will sla-" I started to yell but he cut me off and his next words had me ready to kill someone

"I never wanted to tell you this before but... It was Jamie... It was always about the secret. Jessica told me to do what I did. She said if I didn't ditch you in the worst way she would tell every one about the Jamie thing..." He whispered and I stopped breathing for a second followed by me running upstairs, leaving the door wide open. I already knew he was following me when I heard the door shut and large footsteps following behind me.

I walked into my room and into my big closet pulling out a white cropped t-shirt and my black ripped jeans, I set them on my bed and pulled my hair down while starting to change with absolutely zero cares in the world that Luke was right behind me.

"Taylor" he said "Taylor stop you can't go after her" he tried to plead but he had said enough. I just ignored him while slipping on my jeans and shirt before putting on my combat boots.

I grabbed my keys and headed towards the door as Luke grabbed my arm attempting and failing to stop me from going to kill that bitch.

"Tay-"

"I can't believe you did what she said! You broke my heart under her command! I get that it was about that but you could have told me!" I screamed into his face, causing him to loosen his grip on my arm and letting me slip out. I walked to my mirror beside my door and fixed my dried tears and messy hair.

"Taylor I never wanted to hurt anyone..." He quietly stated and I heard his voice crack, as if he was about to cry.

'You hurt me.' I thought as I glanced at him, his eyes were pained and filled with emotions. I starred into his eyes and we just stood there. No talking just looking into each others eyes before he finally spoke.

"Taylor I never wanted to hurt you, but it was about Jamie, please don't hate me for this.... I just wanted to keep your secret. Please just give me a chance." He whispered, words filled with sincerity and my heart swelled.

I always wanted there to be a reason, a logical explanation to why he hurt me and here it was. Staring me in the face.

I honestly don't know what made me do this. Looking into his dark and beautiful eyes, the sincerity in his voice or if it was me just searching for a reason to forgive him. I've been trying so hard to be mad at him that I never even believed he could be protecting me and now he is standing here in front of me, vulnerable as ever, begging me for another chance and I just don't think I can hate him any longer.

But what if he is lying?

Why would he lie? If it wasn't true why would he be here?

Because its his goal to ruin my life?

Yeah that's stupid...

Before I could argue with myself for another hour I hastily decided and in a second I pulled him into a hug. He stiffened for a second, surprised I'm assuming, before gripping me tightly like if he let go I would disappear.

Like those hugs in movies? Where they hold on so tight you think they will mold together? Yeah. One of those hugs. And as much as I'd love to deny it, honestly it was the best thing I've felt in two years.