Chapter fourteen

-TAYLOR-

After walking into Luke's favorite restaurant, a fucking pizzeria! Because what else would he eat? We were seated by a nice hostess and a equally nice waiter took our drink orders.

"So what kind of pizza do you guys want?" Liam asked as we looked through our menus.

"I don't care, just no mushrooms."I replied carelessly, I really wasn't too picky except for mushrooms because they are gross. Like who willingly eats rotting fungus? I thought to myself as the boys conversed over the pizza toppings.

"Alright. Pineapple pizza it is." Liam and Luke agreed with grins and my attention was back to them.

"Do you guys wanna hang out tomorrow?" Liam asked as Luke told the waiter our order.

"I can't." I said at the same time Luke said "Sure." Making Liam look at us confused while Luke raised a questioning eyebrow at me.

"Are we doing something tomorrow?" Luke asked and I shook my head before taking a drink of my tea, and twisting the ring that was around my finger.

"I just have something to go do but you guys can hang out!" I cheerily said with a smile making them both look at me strangely before accepting it and moving on.

****

"Bye Liam!" I shouted from the front door before closing it and turning to Luke who was heading upstairs.

"So what is it that you have to do? I mean I'm not trying to push it's just you told me about your job, and the racing, the fighting I'm just kind of worried to know what's worse than those that you're hidin-" I cut off his rambling as he stood at the bottom of the staircase.

"Luke I'm going to her grave." I bluntly said with a sigh following as I ran a hand through my hair and turned away from him.

He was silent for a good five minutes before I turned back around to face him to see him staring at me sadly.

"I'm sorry" he breathed out the faint words and I closed my eyes as I felt a tear slip out and slide slowly down my cheek. Of course in a matter of seconds I was wrapped warmly in Luke's arms as he soothingly stroked my back.

When we had pulled away I didn't know what to expect as I looked into his eyes, it felt like he was the only thing in the world. Nothing else mattered, nothing else was real. But when my best friends mouth collided with mine it was strange, I felt as though I was out of breath even though it had been merely a few seconds. I didn't know what to do but it surely was not like the last time I'd been kissed, it was only a few seconds but the world was completely forgotten as his hand slid to my waist. As we pulled away slowly I felt confused, lost, and scared but I didn't care.

In a matter of a second our lips were molded together again, now in a much less relaxed sense as we stumbled towards the wall and kissed like our lives depended on it. His hand slid down and under the hem of my shirt as I raised my arms for him to take it off, separating our lips once again and allowing me to breathe. As soon as my shirt was removed we were together again, the kiss felt of hunger and need, need to be near each other, the need to feel loved.

This time my hands were pulling off his shirt, my fingers slowly grazing his hard chest as he looked down at me.

"Taylor..." he whispered sounding as confused and lost as I was.

"Shut up and kiss me" I said as I pulled him closer, he did as demanded and hoisted me up, my legs wrapping around his waist along with my arms around his neck. He stumbled towards the kitchen and through the door as our heated make out session led on and just as he sat me on the counter I heard keys jingling outside my door making us jump apart. I looked at him in terror as the door opened and slammed shut and I proceeded to jump off the counter before my parents, I'm presuming came in a had a reason to kick him out luckily I had a brallete on so the exchange didn't look too weary.

"Tay-"

"What are you doing here?" I asked absentmindedly as I walked back into the main entrance with Luke following behind, arms crossed over his bare chest.

"This is our house you know." My father sighed as he took off his coat and hung it up not yet realizing that we were shirtless.

"Oh really I had no idea, you never seem to be here." I muttered before rolling my eyes and turning around to see a red faced Luke and my eyes widened as I realized I probably looked the same. So without regard I grabbed his hand and led him towards my room while trying to cool down my face.

"So where do you want to go for dinner tonight?" My mother asked, her nose turning up at the sight of us; stopping me in my tracks as I spun around to face her while they walked towards the sitting room.

"What?" I questioned with a raised eyebrow as I followed them and my father pulled out his laptop, sitting it on the table in front of him before turning it on.

"We are going to be staying for at least a few days, we thought it would be nice to catch up." My father filled me in and I bit my tongue as I felt Luke squeeze my hand.

"Look I'm not int-"

"You don't get a choice. Now Luke do you have any suggestions?" My father asked without even looking up from his computer, making me and Luke surprised that he was inviting him, remembered his name, and was actually addressing him.

"Uh, um not really sir." Luke stuttered out making me stifle a laugh and my parents look at him with hidden judgement.

"Look whatever if this has to be a thing then we are going to Marciellis and if this issue is resolved me and Luke will go get ready now." I took charge and answered, saving Luke any further embarrassment.

"Okay, that will be all for now" My mother dismissed us and I rolled my eyes before heading back up the stairs and to my room.

As soon as the door was shut Luke's eyes were focused on me.

"I don't even know where to start." He sighed out before sitting on the bed with his head in his hands.

"Look calm down, it's one dinner it will be okay." I calmly told him as I sat beside him and grabbed one of his hands, making his eyes avert to me.

"Taylor we- we are... well whatever we are or are going to be, do you even want to...?"

"Luke I like you, I'm not sure how long I have but I do. And if you want to see where this goes I'm in." I told him honestly and he smiled.

"I've liked you for longer than I can remember. Of course I want to try." He quietly responded and I couldn't help but keep the grin off my face as he pulled me onto his lap and connected our mouths again.

"Well I guess now we're having dinner with your parents." Luke stated with a laugh after we pulled apart and I groaned before standing up.

"At least there will be alcohol."