Chapter two

-LUKE-

"I'll be sure to keep that in mind- Superman" she said and walked away and I froze. Superman... 

"You'll always be my superman Luke..."  I hear her voice repeat in my memory and I shake my head to rid myself from those ridiculous thoughts.

What the fuck. Who does this girl think she is. No one gets to call me that. Not anymore. 

She did look vaguely familiar though, it was weird. Come to think of it she sounded familiar too...

It sounded like- No! It couldn't have been her! She left. She's gone now.

Yeah because of you...

I know that can you shut up!

While arguing with my subconscious like a psychopath I watched her walked away, the hair, the eyes, the attitude... it took one look at this girl as she stormed away from me and I knew that it was her. 

Its has to be her.

____________________________

-TAYLOR-

As I walked away from him I could feel his eyes on me. Which is strange. Literally everybody in this hallway is staring at me right now yet I know he is watching me, analyzing me, trying to figure out if it's me.

When I walked in to first period a bit after the bell rang everyone looked at me again like I was from another planet but so far no one seemed to know it was me. I mean I was the girl no one ever noticed, I wouldn't think it was the old me either.

"Hello you must be the new student?" Mrs. Millmine asked. I always hated her. She used to teach freshman now she teaches seniors because, and I quote, "Freshman are immature little brats."

"Yeah." I deadpan as I glanced around the room and saw lots of familiar faces. And not in a good way. No. As I glanced around the room I saw the faces of people who laughed at me and tormented me for years. 

"Would you like to introduce yourself and sorry but we don't allow sunglasses in class" The annoying teacher said pointing to my face and I rolled my eyes behind my glasses.

"I'd love to introduce myself" I gave her a smile- a fake one- but a smile as I took off my glasses and smirked at the class.

"Hello. My name is Taylor Evans." I said and literally almost the entire fucking class was silent after one of those huge, dramatic, movie scene gasps. Like drop a pen silent. "Yup! Its me!" I said in a fake cheery voice as I heard some one ask 'Is that really her? The nerdy Taylor?' Making me roll my eyes that I still had that stupid, judge mental nickname. 

"Alright I'll take my seat now" I said happily and went to a empty seat in the back while everyone still stared at me with their mouths hanging open. Now, glancing every few seconds and trying to be sneaky. They could catch some flies with their mouths hanging open like that. Okay that one wasn't literal.

"Staring is creepy" I stated bluntly and rudely causing most of them to look away.

This is gonna be fun.

____________________________

As I walk out of my first period I here lots of whispering along the lines of;