Chapter four

-TAYLOR-

After what happened in the coffee shop both Ally and Liam ranted on how he was an ass and an idiot and they both threatened to kill him a few times before I told them to chill out, resulting in all of us sitting in silence as we drove.

"I don't feel good, mind if I drop you guys off at home?" I asked and Liam squeezed my hand gently and nodded.

That's fine I gotta watch Elliot" Ally groaned and I laughed making her stick her tounge out at me.

Elliot is her 15 year old brother who hits on me every time I see him despite the fact that he is a sophomore and I'm a senior. He's kind of a huge... "Flirt"

"Yeah you have fun with that" I said sarcastically and laughed as I pulled up in front of her house and she hopped out waving a quick goodbye.

"You okay? You haven't talked the whole ride?" I asked Liam as he pretty much glared out the window.

"I can't believe what that asshole did to you." He explained lowly with pure hatred in his voice "I want to kill him" he growled and I squeezed his hand

"Hey, I'm okay. I'm better off without him. Plus if he didn't do that to me I would've never met you" I said and he looked up and me and smiled "If he didn't fuck up I would've never met the best person in the world" I said sincerely

"I love you Tay" he said with a light smile on now and I hugged him tightly

"I love you too Li-li" I replied and he groaned making me laugh.

"Why do you call me that?" He whined like a 4 year old

"Because I can" I stated with a smirk and he shook his head and chuckled

"Meany" he grumbled, pouting and crossing his arms.

"Aww poor baby. I'm So! So! Sorry!" I said a sarcastically and he sent me a playful glare.

We pulled up outside his house and I pinched his cheeks before hugging him goodbye

"Later Li-li" I said and laughed when he groaned again

"You're so mean to me" he whined getting out and waving a quick bye.

When I got home the house was empty so I figured my mother was at work and I already knew my dad was in New York for the next few weeks and mom would be meeting him there tonight I'm guessing

I truged upstairs to my room and kicked off my shoes before slipping into a pair of black sweats that said "bad bitch" down the side in grey letters and threw on a black v-neck, before putting my hair in a messy bun.

I went down stairs and ordered a pizza right away, before heading to the living room and turning on 'Supernatural'-

The best show ever.

When the door bell rang about fifteen minutes later  I assumed it was the pizza guy but when I opened the door, well, I finally understood the saying about assuming cause the person standing in front of me was not the pizza guy. I stood there, shocked and didn't move for a few seconds looking into his stormy blue eyes that had a tint of grey sometimes while contemplating on slamming the door in his face and wondering why he was here. I thought I made my feelings pretty clear.

"What the hell are you doing here" I mumbled angrily once I looked away from his eyes to the floor

"Taylor please, we need to talk" he begged and I was shocked by his new found acting talent.

"No! We don't! There's nothing to talk about! You said the words- Taylor I want nothing to do with you. I would never be friends with a pathetic loser like you- That is EXACTALLY what you said to me!" I yelled "Wanna know how I remember!?! Because every single night, I would replay those words in my head! I would think about it over and over again! I would wonder what the hell I did to change everything! I wondered what I did wrong!" I growled but he just stood there, staring at me, completely shocked.

"You RUINED me! You were my best friend Luke! And now I'm finally okay! I can finally sleep at night!" I yelled and waited a few seconds before continuing, calming my breathing and lowering my voice "Luke, I want nothing to do with you. You broke me down and ruined me. You made me into the heartless bitch I am right now. So leave me alone" I snapped coldly and slammed the door in his face only to now realize I was crying.

I slid down the door and buried my face in my knees letting the hot tears roll down my face. I didn't hear his car drive off so I guessed he still stood there and my assumption was confirmed when he knocked lightly on the door.

"Taylor-" He said, his voice cracking. Was he crying? "Taylor please? Please just listen to me? Let me explain" he begged

I opened the door slowly and saw him looking at the ground and his head snapped up when the door creaked.

"Fine. Say what you want." I demanded coldly and crossed my arms over my chest after wiping some of my tears away.

He had light tear stains on his cheek and I could tell he cried a bit.

Wait is he seriously sad? Haha funny. He's just a good actor.

"Taylor I-I" He stopped mid sentence,  thinking of what to say. "I know I fucked up. I fucked up bad, I hurt the one person who meant the most to me in this world, and after what happened... But Taylor, you mean everything to me." He said and trailed off while I just stared at him but what he said next had my eyes pop out of my head "I looked for you for over a year and a half... I tried texting you on your old number and your parents wouldn't tell me where you went and then they were never around anymore either. I barley stopped searching five months ago, and I only stopped because my mom forced me to. You just disappeared Taylor! Like into thin air. And what happened hurt me too." He let out, finishing with a whisper and I could feel tears welling in my eyes again "Taylor I want you to know how sorry I am for what I said and how I acted. You are the best person I've ever met and I never wanted to hurt you. You meant- no. You mean everything to me Taylor." He whispered with hushed tears in his stormy eyes.

"You looked for me?" I stuttered and slowly felt the tears flowing down my face as he nodded and gently reached his hand out to wipe my tears but I quickly swatted it away.

"Ta-" he started to say, confused but I cut him off.

"You still said those words. You told me I meant nothing to you. After the accident I was broken and you shattered me..." I whispered to myself and looked at him "Why are you even here? Why did you even bother? Did you feel guilty or something? How could you even pretend to care about me? " I questioned and his eyes softened.

"Taylor, of course I do. I never wanted to sa-" he stopped himself and I looked at him weirdly

"What? Keep going" I said and he shook his head "I swear to god if you don't tell meI will sla-" I started to yell but he cut me off and his next words had me ready to kill someone.