Chapter eight

-TAYLOR-

I woke up to soft talking near me and I sat up and looked around.

I was in a hospital room.

What the hell?

I looked at the door and saw a man who looked as though he was in his forties who was in a doctors coat, talking to Luke.

"Yeah she will be okay just make sure she wraps her hands and puts this medicine on them so they don't get infected" the doctor said and I assumed they were talking about me, Luke nodded to him wearily and I instantly felt bad for the look of pain in his face.

"You're sure she's okay?" Luke asked with concerned eyes, as they were still oblivious to me being awake.

"Yeah she just passed out from the hyperventilating, its good that you brought her here though. Her hands could have gotten really infected with those nasty cuts on them." The doctor said and Luke muttered a thanks before turning to me with wide eyes after seeing me awake.

His next move, Let's just say it was unexpected on my end.

"Oh my god Taylor" he exclaimed as he came over quickly and wrapped his arms around me in a comforting hug.

I'm such a bitch.

I yelled at him.

And he is still here.

Hugging me.

Worried about me.

God I'm a bitch.

"I'm sorry" we said in unison before giving each other confused ass stares.

"What are you sorry about?" We asked in sync again

Okay. Now its getting weird.

"You go first" we said in unison again and our eyes widened and I held up my hand so this didn't continue.

"Okay you go" he said and I sighed

"I'm sorry for being a bitch and yelling at you. You brought me to the freaking hospital and took care of me and all I did was flip out on you and have a fucking breakdown!" I said and he shook his head at me.

"No Taylor, its okay, you were upset. us I kinda deserved it after everything I've done" he said with a small chuckle trying to lighten the mood "So..." He trailed off and I raised an eyebrow at him

"Yes?" I asked

"Can I still stay with you?" He asked wearily and I smiled nodding.

"Of course you can" I replied and he smiled and hugged me.

"Well let's get you home" he said and I nodded climbing out of the bed.

"Uh where are my clothes?" I asked looking down at my hospital attire and he went to grab a bag on the table.

"Your other clothes were messy and had a little blood on them so I got you these" he said holding out a bag

"Thanks" I replied opening the bag as he stepped out so I could dress.

He brought me a black v-neck and a pair of grey sweats so I threw them on while throwing my messy bed hair in a lose bun.

When I walked out he was sitting in a chair right outside the door and he quickly looked up as he heard the door shut beside him.

He gave me a warm smile and stood up, walking towards me, and poked my cheek making me give him a weird look before laughing.

"Okay so were gonna watch movies and- Oh! By the way your friend Ally came and scorned me a bit and that was funny, but the dude didn't show..." He trailed off looking confused, waiting for me to explain I assume.