Author's Note

So, so ,sooo excited to be here again, where I started a year ago, a year full of life changing experiences that inspired me to keep going. Before I get into a description of the book, I would like to thank all of you who read the first Miles Per Hour. I cannot explain how lucky I am to be blessed with great support. Miles Per Hour 2 is dedicated to all of you readers around the world. A special thanks to my family and friends who also took the time to read the first book.

Well we start where we finished with Miles Per Hour, Rosie and the crew are out of working for the CIA (for now). Maggie, Chris, Alice, and Rosie are living under the enemy's roof AKA Ralph Shaw because of the obvious reason to find answers about Rosie's mother. Things will get complicated with options and decisions that will come to Rosie and the crew in MPH2. Not only will they have to evaluate their friendship, but will it be strong enough to really break any barrier? Regarding Rosie's mother, new information will arise, but will it be enough to keep the crew back in this storm of uncertainty?

In dedication to the beloved, our angel, Paul Walker .

-Yami

As the format of Miles Per Hour 2 goes, I decided to portray a picture of each car used in each chapter (If a car is used). I figured this would help with the whole 'picturing' aspect of reading :)