Never Been Hurt

Hey, guys, so I forgot to mention, when Marissa went to sleep, she actually woke up the next morning and not on the same day, so basically Jess slept on the couch for a night. Sorry, I don't plan these, I just write whatever comes to mind.....

**********************************************************************

Marissa's POV

"Oh my gosh, Dylan! What the fuck! Get out! How the fuck did you get into my house?" I yelled as Dylan jumped out at me from behind the door.

"Sorry, didn't mean to scare you."

"SORRY! YOU SCARE THE LIVING FUCK OUT OF ME AND ALL YOU CAN SAY IS SORRY? GET OUT!" He flinched as I yelled at him.

"Look, Marissa, I can explain-"

I cut him off before he could say anything else, "Sorry? Hah, the great Dylan is sorry? No, I should be sorry, I wouldn't dare to accept your apology. After all, it IS my own fault that I get beat up and jeered at by your girlfriend and her miserable posse."

"Marissa, STOP," he yelled to get my attention before continuing, "I didn't come here to argue, I came here to say that I'm sorry for all they've done to you, for all that I'VE done to you. I, I, saw you crying in the toilet that day, I know that what we say affects you although you put on a brave front and I'm sorry if I've ever said anything that has hurt you."

I saw that he was being sincere and I calmed down, but I didn't let him off the hook that easily. I crossed my arms and glared at him,"Fine, even if you really are sorry, what are you here for, you wouldn't come to my house just to say you're sorry. "

"You're right, I came here to give you these,"he said while handing me an envelope.

"What is this? " I asked, still suspicious.

"Open it." Dylan said simply.

I tore it open and saw, oh my god, they were a pair of VIP all access passes to Demi's concert and M&G's. And then I saw the other envelope, it had my name on it in scrawly handwriting, I ripped that open too and saw a letter in it. It was a letter from Demi! I read through it quickly and realised that the letter was of Demi inviting me to spend a day with her and I nearly screamed out in excitement but just managed to control myself. "Why?" was all I could manage.

"Because I love you," Dylan said, I couldn't believe my ears.

"What did you say?" I squeaked out.

"I said I love you." Dylan proclaimed matter of factly.

"Look, if this is some kinda sick joke you and Katherine planned, you guys can just forget it. I'm not gonna fall for this just cause you just gave me all access passes to Demi's concert, which, by the way, I'm keeping no matter what happens."

"Marissa, I understand why you don't trust me but I promise you, this has nothing to do with Katherine, I broke up with her a week ago when I started to realize how much they have hurt you."I opened my mouth to retort and say that I didn't need his pity but he beat me to it. "If you think I'm doing this out of pity, you're wrong, I really like you, Marissa, and I hope you can give us a chance."

"I don't know, Dylan." his face fell when he heard those words, but I quickly continued, "I'm not sure if this is what I want, but I will give it a try, I just don't want any of us to get hurt and I want to take this slow. I barely know you and I can't just jump into a relationship like that."

"It's okay, Marissa, I'll be willing to take this as slow as you like as long as it means I have a chance with you."

"Okay, Dylan, now I really need some rest, I'll call you?"

"Sure, here's my number." he said whilst passing me a piece of paper after he scribbled some numbers on it.

I saw him to the door before running back to my room, grabbing the letter from Demi and reading it through again. Then I begun to squeal and jump up and down on my bed.

I was so excited, the concert was in 2 weeks, 2 weeks till I get to spend time with my idol! I'm soooo excited! I NEED to tell Jessica this, she's a Lovatic too and I have a pair of everything, I should probably ask her to go with me. I texted her.

Me:Guess what happened after you left?

Jess:What?

Me:Dylan came to my house, he gave me a pair of all access passes+M&G passes to Demi's concert. AND he had a letter from Demi saying that she would like to have us spend a WHOLE DAY with us.

Jess:WHAT! R U SERIOUS! Wait did you say US?

Me:Yes, us, I'm bringing you with me.

Jess:OMG, thank you thank you thank you! U r the BEST friend ever!

Me:Haha, sure.

Suddenly, my house door opened and slammed shut, when I heard a clutter, I instantly knew that it was dad, he was home, what's more? He was drunk. Again. And he was calling for me. That is DEFINITELY a great sign. Note the sarcasm. I ran downstairs. "What, dad?"

"Make a sandwich for me, Mar, I'm hungry." he slurred.

"Okay, just give me a minute." I ran into the kitchen and started making a sandwich. "What the fuck is taking you so long to make a fucking sandwich?" dad yelled, precisely 1 minute later.

"When I said give me a minute, I didn't mean it literally, dad!"

"Don't you dare fucking retort at me."

"But I wasn't-"he cut me off.

"SHUT UP! YOU'RE A USELESS LITTLE SLUT, I DON'T KNOW WHY I BOTHERED TO RAISE YOU, I COULD HAVE JUST SOLD YOU TO A FUCKING BROTHEL, AT LEAST THEY WOULD HAVE MADE MONEY OUT OF YOU!" It hurt, what he just said really hurt.

"I'm not useless, dad, I get good grades at school and my teachers constantly praise me. You only think I'm useless cause when I'm at home studying you're just out there getting wasted."

"WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY? I'M THE ONE GETTING FUCKING WASTED? HOW DARE YOU!" with that, he shoved me onto the floor and start kicking me again. "I didn't raise you for you to retort at me like that" kick "I raised you to respect me and treat me like a daughter should treat a father"kick "but, no, I'm not getting that" kick "all I'm getting is a little bitch wasting my money" kick...by then, I was just lying there, helpless, I couldn't move anymore, I was so tired, all thoughts of getting better, of stopping my cutting went away and I just gave up, yet again.

Soon, he stopped when he got tired and I just dragged myself up to my room. The bruises from the beatings earlier were turning purple but with the new ones added on? I look like a gigantic bruise. Maybe what he said was true, maybe I am useless, hah, what am I saying? I'm obviously useless, it's not a maybe. "Cut, Marissa, It'll make you feel better, we will always make you feel better, don't bother about Jessica, she can't be there for you, we'll always be there for you, listen to us, Marissa, and cut."

"I can't, I promised Jess, and what about Demi? She'll be so sad if she sees my cuts."

"Who cares about them, they don't care about you. "

"Just leave me alone!"

"Cut, cut, cut!"

********************************************************************

Sorry for the late update guys, I was nearly done Thursday but then I couldn't get any wi-fi at the place I'm vacationing at, so here it is!

So, will Marissa give in to her demons or not? Or maybe someone will intervene?

Find out in the next chapter!

Thx fr d support guys.....vote and comment!

Bye, guys, I'm leaving Starbucks, no more Wi-fi.....