Who's That Boy

Just wanted to tell you guys I know practically nothing about surfing but this idea kinda came to me like really randomly and I had to write it. Don't get mad at me if I get anything wrong! Here it is!

*************************************************************

Demi's POV

I noticed the guy that was surfing in my part of the beach, at first, I thought it was Chase, then as I took a closer look, I realized that it wasn't, this guy has brown hair, Chase's is more of a golden colour.(If I ever said Chase has brown hair, I'm sorry, but I'm changing it.) Oh well, since it's not Chase, might as well yell at him, since I just wanna be alone right now.

"Hey, dude, you on my beach right now! Can't you see the sign?" I yelled while pointing at the "No Trespassing." sign. He looked up and lost concentration and wiped out. He came swimming to the beach with the surfboard in tow. Water dripped off his body as he came out of the water and I couldn't help but stare at his muscles glistening with water as he pushed his hair back away from his face. He had a nice golden tan and sculpted pecs and abs.

"Enjoying the view?" God, his voice was low and husky and so sexy. He snapped his fingers, my head flew up and I looked right into beautiful chocolate brown eyes. I felt my face heat up, "H-Hi." was all I could say.

"Hey, sorry I was on your beach though, I didn't see the sign and it was just nice and empty so I thought I would surf for a while, I'll go now, wouldn't wanna disturb you."

"No don't go! I mean, uh, it's okay if you wanna stay for a while, I wanted a private beach because I didn't need the paps disturbing me, but it's okay if you wanna stay. I didn't catch your name?"

"You really wouldn't mind if I stay then?"

"Nope, I'm Demi by the way."

"Yeah, I know who you are, I'm Jason, Jason McCann." (@Janell_Lim, google this name and you'll be surprised!) He smiled at me as we went back into the water after I grabbed my surfboard from my car. We both got on and I wanted to impress him so I went first when a suitable wave came. I looked around for a second to make sure he was watching and turned my concentration to the task at hand. I made sure I timed it just right and did a 180° turn on the lip of the wave, ending up facing him and ended the run smoothly right beside him.

He lifted his eyebrows and turned back to focus on the waves, he set off and I watched. He surfed right to the lip of the wave then let himself go parallel and begun to surf on the lip of the wave. It looked amazing! And what he did next was even better, he let the lip of the wave curl over him and surfed through the barrel and came out the other side, quite a distance from me. He paddled to me with a smug look on his face. "Unless you wanna get a mouthful of salty water, I suggest you close your mouth." he said while using his fingers to tip my chin up and close my mouth.

I blushed,"Sorry, but that was awesome! How did you do that?" I turned an even deeper shade of red when I realized that I probably sounded like a retard to him.

He shrugged,"I don't know, I just did, I'm from California, born and raised, I've been surfing all my life."

"Really? That's so cool, wish I could be like you."

"Really? You'd give up your life as a famous singer with 20 million fans behind her, who earns millions each year to become a surf bum like me?" he said, incredulously.

"Trust me, you do not want to know how crazy my life is, not that I don't love my fans, but not being able to go anywhere without cameras in your face and fans mobbing you can be frustrating sometimes."

"But you have so many people loving you and you have a voice to speak up about things you believe in, people listen to you. You have a chance to make a change in this world. That is incredible."