Chapter 1

Tiffany's POV
I walk into school listening to Demi's songs as usual. I go to my locker to get my books for English as quick as I can before Scarlett, Hannah and their boyfriends Zayn and Riley see me and want to torture me yet again.

I talked to soon as I was walking to class Zayn came up to me and smashed me into the lockers, falling to the ground, powerless, Zayn kicked me a few times in my rib cage.

As I slowly stood up I realised a crowd had surrounded us and that's when Scarlett came into view, a smirk playing on her lips as she shouted," Look at this fat, worthless little girl!"

Not being able to take all the looks and the laughter I ran to the bathrooms, locking myself in a cubicle and letting the tears come out. Rummaging through my bag I pulled out my best friend, my razor.

One slice, two slice, three slice.

This was my way of numbing the pain and making my inside match to my outside.

Everyday I think why do they do this to me? Why do they find pleasure out of being a bully? Of causing somebody so much pain? Why?

Although I could never ask them that it constantly played through my mind those questions, some say it's because they have something wrong going on at home or something under those lines but still to take it out on someone to this extent isn't at all humane.

As the bell rang signalling the end of the day I slipped out of the bathroom unnoticed and made my way to my house.

I walked into the house quietly making sure my mum and dad didn't hear me just incase they were drunk. Which in this case is 98% of the time.

For two years my parents have been seriously dangerous alcoholics. Every night when they got home I will get a beating whether it's from bottles being thrown at me, being hit or even my dad trying to rape me but in my luck never being successful.

I go straight to my room and look at myself in the mirror and all I can think is how fat and ugly I am... Everyone's right, no wonder my parents abuse me and I get bullied at school and beaten up.. I look at all my scars, bruises, cuts and the blood dripping from my stomach and wrists.

I think back to the day when I used to be popular and then in an instant I was a nobody who everybody hated.. From that day on I learnt not to trust anybody and not let them get close to me because with every hello there is a good bye!

----------------------------------------------
Hey guys I hope you liked my first chapter! I know Demi wasn't in this one at all but she will be from now on!
<3 xxxx