Chapter 7

Tiffany's POV

Demi doesn't just like me back in that way she loves me. I'm speechless I didn't expect that.

Then Demi pushed me on the bed and put her legs next to my waist and of course had a cheeky smirk on her face.

" The day I met you I knew that I had fallen in love and found my soul mate" she whispered in my ear.

I couldn't help but blush. My idol, my inspiration, the only reason I'm still alive is in love with me as much as I am with her. This I can tell you is a dream come true!

Demi's POV

She kept giving me that cute smile and I couldn't resist I went in to kiss her and she jumped up and said I want to watch a movie.

"Your such a teaser" I said pouting at her.

"Aww baby you look adorable" she said to me and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

I just want to kiss her and have her body on me. I just wanted her so badly.

Tiffany put in The Notebook for us to watch. Tiffany was laying in my chest and I then realised half way through the movie she had fallen asleep. I kissed her forehead and put her down so her head was on the pillow. I turned off the movie and went behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist and slowly I drifted to sleep as well.

----------------------------------------------

Hope you guys are enjoying it!! Comment guys if you have any ideas or anything!!

I will update everyday or sometimes even 2-3 times a day

<3 xxxx