Chapter 10

Demi's POV

He walked closer to us. I still had Tiff in my arms she was trembling.

"Let go of my daughter now!!" He yelled at me.

"NEVER EVER EVER IN A MILLION YEARS! YOU DONT GET TOO FUCKING TOUCH HER!" I yelled back at him

Tiffany started crying and ran to the bathroom and locked herself in there but before she ran in I noticed something she grabbed and I'm pretty sure it was a blade.

I ran to the door and told her to open it all I could hear was her crying and crying. All of a sudden the tears stop and I hear nothing but I hear a blade hit the ground...

"No baby! Baby open the door!" I was yelling at that point

Then her dad smashed the door open and he punched me in my face and I fell to the ground. I tried to stop him but I was in too much pain.

All I could hear was glass being smashed and I knew what he was doing. I couldn't stop crying my baby girl! My girl..

He walked out and stared at me for a minute waiting for me to say something. Of course I did.

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO! YOU DICKHEAD! YOU BETTER WATCH YOUR BACK CAUSE YOU WILL BE IN JAIL! IM TELLING YOU!" I yelled.

He laughed at me then walked out of the house and drove off.

I slowly got up and walked to the bathroom and I saw Tiffany lying on the bathroom floor.. In her own blood and lots of it..

I knelt down beside her and hugged her while crying.. What if shes gone. What if she's dead..

Quickly I called 911 and told them what had happened and they came.

I was looking at all the glass in her stomach and arm then I saw her cuts.. My baby... my baby.