Chapter 43

Simon's POV

I went to get Demi and.. oh god I walked in on my niece and Demi. I freaked at the sight and all they could do was giggle. This was horrible I didn't know what to do. I stood there waiting to take Demi back out to the judges when she said to Tiff we will continue this later.. In front of me she had to say that.. Oh god now I know what happens in my nieces sex life, just great!

Tiff's POV

Demi came back about an hour later, we said goodbye to Paulina, Kelly and Simon , then we walked out to go to the car and paparazzi were yelling at Demi and I asking if we were a couple.

Demi stopped me and pulled me into a passionate kiss and yelled at them

"Does that answer your question "!

We were at the traffic lights and Demi started rubbing my inner thigh , I let out a soft moan as she made her way up my skirt slowly touching my clit. She gave me a cheeky smile and leaned closer to my ear and whispered...

"Pull over" , I pulled over and we got into the back seat and that's when she jumped on top of me ripping my top and bra off with her teeth, I let out a loud moan as she licked my tits. I then decided to roll over and be in charge that's when I stripped her clean and kissed her all over, I moved down to her inner thighs and started kissing her .

"Fuck me baby" she moaned

"Slow down baby" I told her

"Please! don't tease!" she kept moaning

" I love seeing you sexually frustrated, so sexy" I told her

I then stared up at her and slowly let out my tongue, she moaned as I gave a lick to her clit.

"Give it to me baby" she screamed

I smiled and started licking faster, I then slipped in my fingers and slowly thrusting them into her, she let out a strong moan and I fingered her faster and found her g spot.

"Cum for me baby c'mon"!

"Oh oh oh oh baby it's coming, ooooooo" she screamed

"Yes, yes, yes baby c'mon" I screamed at her.

Her body was shaking as I kept fingering her and biting her tits. She let out a scream and had an orgasm. I licked all her cum and then came up and kissed her.

"You're turn" she says in a seductive tone

"Let's get home first baby and we can go all night long" I said while sucking on her neck.

----------------------------------------------

Hope you guys are liking this. Thankyou again to the person who's helping me haha