Chapter 11

Demi's POV

The ambulance came and rushed her to the hospital I quickly followed and now I'm waiting at the hospital and since I've came no doctors have talked to me.

Finally after an hour or two a doctor approaches me. I'm scared shitless what's he gonna say... Is it bad or is it good.

" Hello I'm Doctor Bradley, I am guessing your close with Tiffany?" he asks

"Yes, yes I am. What's happened to her?" I ask scared of what the answer will be.

" Well some of the glass went pretty far in but we managed to get it all out and one of the cuts in her arm had busted a bit of the vein.." he said

He paused for a minute and I started crying.

"W-w- what happened?" I said.

" Well we managed to stop the blood but she did loose a lot of blood. No were.." he got cut off by another doctor that was speaking to him and then he came back to me.

" I just received new they found blood that matches Tiffany's so they can put it in her body so she will be fine." he said.

Omg! a sigh of relief my baby girl is gonna be alright! I couldn't be more happier right now I'm crying if joy!

The Doctor said he had one more thing to say.. Shit!

" We also found that she has an eating disorder and bipolar." he said.

"Oh." was all I managed to say.

I knew she didn't eat but I didn't think it was that bad. No wonder when I carry her she's so light for her age and she's bipolar...

" Are you willing to take care of her since she has no one else?" Doctor Bradley asked

I didn't even have to think about it "Of course", I said.

"Alright good well she will be discharged in two days but now you can go see her", he said.

I thanked him and walked into the room to see my precious girl asleep. I missed her so much. I missed her hugs, her lips, the warmth of her body, her laugh everything I just miss her and I'm so glad she's going to be alright.

I went and lied down next to her in the bed and kissed her forehead and started singing warrior.

Then I saw her eyes slowly start to open.

----------------------------------------------
Hey guys I hope you all are enjoying this!
Please vote and comment your thoughts and if you have any ideas tell me them please!!
Love you all <3 xxxxx