Chapter 16

Demi's POV

I went to get lunch and then I saw four people talking to Tiffany. I thought I'd give them some time so I went to the toilet and when I came out they weren't there and I couldn't see Tiffany there either.. I started freaking out. I ran out there and I saw someone lying on the floor with blood and bruises all of them. Her face was covered with blood and her hair but when she turned around to look at me I realised who it was...

Tiffany.

"Demi? Is that you", she asked me

"Yeah baby girl its me." I said

I was so scared of what had happened and what they had done to her.

"Baby let's take you home ok?"I said to her and she agreed. She tried getting up but she couldn't and fell down again. I picked her up and took her to the car and I rushed home as quick as I could.

When we reached home I carried her out of the car and put her on the counter in the bathroom and I got my first aid kit and a wet cloth. First I cleaned up her bruises and cuts then I put a bandage over them. While I was cleaning her cuts and bruises she was screaming in pain and crying.

Finally she was all cleaned up and I carried her to the bed and laid her down. I needed to know what happened so I asked her.

"Baby what happened"?

I knew she was scared to tell but she took a deep breath and began

"Well those four people are the ones that bullied me at school and made my life a living hell.." she stopped trying to hold the tears in and I held her hand while she continued.

"They asked me where I have been and then they punched me and then kicked in the ribs and cut me on my stomach."

That explains the cuts.. But why would anyone do that.. Why?! It's not fair Tiffany has already been through so much and it just keeps going on! I swear people these days they've lost their mind and don't realise how this affects people and they think it's all a joke id like to see them put in that position and see if they enjoy it! I'm really pissed off and I have an idea to give them what they deserve.

"Baby girl your my warrior I love you so much." I said

"I love you too", she said softly

"Baby where's your school tomorrow were going there for a visit".. I said

"Why"? Tiffany asked getting anxious

"You'll see.. you'll see" I said

----------------------------------------------

What do you guys think Demi will do???

Thankyou everyone for reading hope everyone's liking it!!!

Keep voting and commenting your thoughts pleaseeeee

<3 xxxxxx