Chapter 14

Demi's POV

It was morning and I turned around to face Tiffany. She looked so cute when she was sleeping. I just kept staring at her and thinking how lucky I am to have her. Then my thoughts got interrupted by Tiff.

"Stop staring at me you perv", she said in a cheeky voice

"Don't mind me I'm staring at this beautiful person right in front of me", I said back to her

She started blushing

"Aww babyyy", I said and went to kiss her then whispered in her ear, "I love you" in a seductive tone and then bit her ear and a shiver went down on her spine. I knew she enjoyed that.

Tiffany got up and started changing. She was teasing me big time! I just wanted to grab her me and have her all to myself. She's so sexy.. Her body, her curves ahhh! I don't know why she thinks she's fat and she's so self conscious.

I walked up to her and put my hands on her hips and went up feeling her curves.

"Baby you have a perfect body your curves are so damn sexy and you know what makes me even happier is their all mine", I said and she couldn't stop blushing and she started to bite her bottom lip. This made her look so sexy.

"Your so sexy when you do that", I said to her

"Really.. Am I sexy when I do this", and she took the clothes she just put on off and was in her lingerie.

I grabbed her and started kissing her passionately my hands were going up and down her curves still and then she pulled away and said, " That's enough for now"

"That's not fair baby", I said and did a sad pout.

"We have a whole lifetime I had of us", she said

My heart melted I love her to bits, I'm crazy about her

"Your mine forever and always", I said

"And your also mine forever and always" she said and we kissed and this time she asked for entrance with her tongue and of course I gave it we kept kissing for about 10 minutes until we needed to breathe.

I swear everytime our kisses just get better and better.

Anyways I felt like some Pancakes for breakfast and I asked Tiffany and she kinda froze and shrugged... Oh god this is gonna be hard.