Chapter 9

Tiffany's POV

We walked into the house and I started tearing up. I ran straight to my bedroom and heard Demi follow me.

"OMG!". Demi said

She saw all the posters of her and my bed cover everything.

" This is embarrassing", I said while blushing.

"Awww my baby girls blushing and has a Demi Lovato covered room", Dems said

"C'mon let's get packing. Oh and all this Demi stuff is coming with me too babe", I said waiting for her response.

"Alright I'll let you", Demi said

I walked over to her and gave her a kiss.

--- Three hours later----

We had just about finished when I heard someone open the door.

Demi looked at me with a panicked look on her face.

"It's my dad", I whispered to her.

I knew we were stuck now and we couldn't get out until he was either gone or sleeping.

We kept packing and we finally finished.. Then I heard footsteps coming towards my door.

Fuck I couldn't breath I was having an anxiety attack. Demi realised and came to me and was hugging me and kissed my forehead.

Suddenly the door opened and I saw my dad with two beer bottles in each hand..

Demi's POV

We had nearly finished packing when we heard the door open. Tiffany knew it was her dad. We kept packing until we had finished and then we heard footsteps coming towards Tiffs door.

Fuck! I looked at her and I could tell she was having an anxiety attack I quickly went over to her and started hugging her and kissed her on her forehead. Then the door opened and her dad walked in with two beer bottles in his hand.

No. This can't be happening.. What's gonna happen!? He can't touch my baby girl!