Chapter 48

Demi's POV

This one question will affect the rest of my life a part of me is scared and the other part can't fricken wait!

"Well we haven't even been together for a year but our connection is not even explainable the moment I laid eyes on you I knew I wanted to spend the rest of my life with you. Your eyes, your smile, your laugh, your body and the way you love me and care for me is irreplaceable and is so hard to find, whenever I'm with you I get these tingles like it's the first time I've met you. The way your hands fits perfectly into mine, the way you kiss me with your soft lips, I just couldn't get anyone better than you. I love the way you make me smile and laugh, the way I always feel safe and protected with you like no one can ever hurt me. You always make my problems yours, you know me back to front and whenever I'm upset you just hold me and comfort me. Baby I promise you I will always be there for you no matter what throughout every thing you will go through or whatever obstacles will come to us. I will never leave you because without you I'm nothing, without you I wouldn't want to live".

Tiff was crying tears of joy and I continued to the part that I was scared of the most

"Our love is special, out love is true and true love never dies and I know we have that so baby will you marry me"?

A big smile appeared on her face

"It's only the rest of your life", I said and she laughed

"Of course yes! yes!", she says jumping in my arms

"I love you baby forever and always", I say and I put the ring on her finger and she looks at it with her mouth open

"Wow baby, it's- it's amazing I love you so much thankyou", she says kissing me

"I love you too baby"

"Thankyou this is omg words can't explain"

"And there's one another thing", I say

"Baby what else did you do"? she says

"I got all this on video and I got photos"

"DEMSSS"! She yelled

"Haha I love you"

"Thankyou so much, love you baby", she says and kisses me

"Now it's my turn to surprise you", Tiff says

"What do you mean"?

"Let's go home and you will find out", she says winking

----------------------------------------------

YAYY! Who else is happy that their engaged!?

What do you guys think should Rob ask Dal to marry him or should Kristian ask Mar?? You guys choose

But Dems and Tiff will get married first of course and then whoever you guys want will as well or should Kristian and Mar have a kid instead?!?