Chapter 2: "Beginning Part 1."

Rayan sat in the library during his free period. He finished all of his science classes, so he was given a free period. He wiped his tired face and opened his notebook. He started to draw his inspiration, Bob Marley.

While minding his own business, someone entered the library. Craig.

"Oh my god!" Rayan groaned. "Why are you in here Crippen!?"

Craig smirked and rolled his eyes. He flicked Ray off and laughed in his face. Craig wasn't even here for Rayan, in fact, he had no idea Rayan had a free period. He was here to find a book for music. His passion.

"What's the matter?" Craig teased in a playful tone. Craig fixed his shirt and put his cell phone in his pocket. He pulled up a chair directly across from Rayan. "Why you in here Rayan? You knew I was gonna be in here?"

Rayan scoffed. "Hell no." Rayan said, pressing down hard on the page. "Fuck you. You're the only one who thinks about me. You tortured me!"

Craig stared to feel bad about what he said. It was true, but every time he thought about the bullshit Rayan did, he became hurt again.

"Cat got cha' tongue." Rayan hissed in his face. "Now you're on mute."

Craig clenched his jaw, feeling defeated. Craig was livid. He hated Rayan. He knew what to say to get to him.

"At least I ain't a murderer!" Craig yelled in his face. "You tried to kill her! You tried to kill her!"

Craig pushed Rayan hard out of his seat and slid his book off the table into his hands. He started ripping his drawings.

"Lemme rip your shit!" He yelled in rage. "Since you wanted to kill her so badly!"

Rayan grabbed his book as Craig stormed out in pure rage. No one was there to witness that. Rayan grabbed tape and tried to save his drawings. Craig didn't rip one of his most prized drawings, his drawing of Izzy.

"Izzy." Rayan wept into the page. "I wish he would leave us alone. Don't you?"

He stared at the book, waiting for a response. He yelled in frustration and threw his book across the library. Rayan knew it was his fault he lost his best friend.

"I can't do this anymore." Rayan said in hurtful tone. He stood and grabbed his bag. "Lemme go home."

Meanwhile, Chresanto walked inside the library. He saw what happened. He picked out Rayan's drawings and examined what was left of them. He thought Rayan had talent.

"Wow." Chresanto said in a shocked tone. "This nigga crazy good."

Chresanto grabbed the book and slid it in his bag. Chresanto sat and thought. Should he use his book for good or bad? Craig would be happy with him if he used it for bad. He knew what he wanted to do with it after he thought hard about it.

"Ha." Chresanto snickered. "We'll see who has the last laugh."