Chapter 24: "Watch."

Kennedy watched Imani walk to the bus stop from her window. She waited until the bus picked her up. Kennedy walked across the street in a robe. She had only underwear on under it. She picked the lock and heard the water running inside the bathroom. Craig was showering.

"I'm bout to get it." She sang. "Dick me down."

She quietly stepped inside behind Craig. She slipped her underwear off and threw it in the sink. She wrapped her arms around Craig. He jumped.

"Babygirl?" Craig chuckled. "I thought you had to go?"

"I want you inside me." She whispered.

Craig turned around in shock. His eyes fell upon her perky breasts and cute area. He backed away from her, but jumped on top of him and slid down on his dick.

"MMMM..." She moaned long and hard. "Yes."

"Shit shit shit!" Craig groaned. "What are you doing?"

"Thrust in me." She moaned out.

Craig threw her against the wall and started pumping inside her. She scratched hard into his back. He went faster inside her.

"I'm 'bout to..." Craig growled.

"Do it." She moaned.

He let loose inside of her and stared at he wall in shock. He pulled out and looked down. He didn't use a condom and he cheated.

"Okay..." Craig panted. "You can go now."

"Gladly." She smirked, walking out.

He washed himself after he made sure she walked out. He got out the shower and sat on the bed.

"She's gonna kill me." Craig sighed.

Later that day, Imani returned to the home. Craig fell into her with kisses. Se chuckled and kissed him back. Craig lifted her up by her thighs and pressed her body against the wall. She threw her head back as he grind into her body. She slipped off his shirt and ran her palms over his back. She froze.

"Wait..." She snapped.

"What?" Craig growled, biting at her neck. "Why you stopping me?"

"Why are there fresh scratches on your back?" She yelled, pushing him away.

He forgot Kennedy scratched at his back in the shower. He froze and looked down at her. He didn't want to lie, so he decided not to say anything at all.

"You fucked her..." Imani said. "Didn't you?"

"She forced herself onto me." Craig pleaded. "She got in the show-"

"How'd she get in the fucking house!?" She yelled.

Craig didn't know so he didn't say anything. Imani stormed out the house with Craig hot on her tail. She jetted over to Kennedy's house. She banged on the door and Kennedy opened the door.

*WHAMP*

Imani punched her across her face. Craig pulled Imani off of her and Imani pushed him away. Imani stormed down the street. Craig went to follow her, but Kennedy cried out for him.

"Craig..." She groaned. "Help."

Craig helped her up and sat her on the stoop. Imani watched and delivered one last message.

"I wish you was still in jail!" She yelled. "So I could date Chresanto again!"

Craig's eyes widened at those words. He chased her until he saw Imani on the phone. He listened to her conversation.

"Chresanto..." She cried. "Come get me."

She kept walking straight. Craig tried to stop her, but she pushed him back. Chresanto's Lamborghini pulled up to her. She opened the door and hopped in. Chresanto said one last this before he pulled off.

"Karma's a BITCH!" He chuckled. "Watch."