Chapter 7: "Stop The Feud?"

Izzy's lip quivered in fright as Craig's dark eyes landed on hers. He was waiting for her response. Although what Rayan did to her was bad, she felt like stabbing someone is never the answer.

"Craig," she gulped. "Please...j-just let him go!"

He dropped the knife and walked up to her. He grabbed her up and stared her in her eyes.

"I ain't that same bitch no more." He growled in a sinister tone. "I'm doing this for you!"

Craig felt a stinging sensation take over his cheek. She slapped him, hard. She glared at him.

"I don't g-"

He cut her off with a even harder slap. She gasped and fell to the ground. Rayan broke free and ran to her.

"What the fuck Craig!" Rayan spat in concern. "Why'd you d-"

"WHY'D YOU RAPE HER!?" He yelled.

She got up and ran away with Rayan. The basketball team looked at Craig and walked away with him.

I understand why he did that. She didn't have to slap him...did she? He never put his hands on her and hurt her.

She caused the slap he gave her.

Meanwhile, Rayan and Ari ran to his house. He snuck her past his mother's room and they sank down into the bed.

"I'm sorry." Rayan said, breaking the endless silence. "About everything. That night, my father taught me how to treat a woman." He laughed. "That's why he ain't here with us now." He sighed. "Where else would a ten year old get d-"

They stared into each other's eyes and they crashed their lips onto each other's. She instantly unbuckled his pants and unzipped them. He looked down and snatched his lips away from hers.

"Y-You sure you wanna do this?" Rayan said in a serious tone. "I'll be gentle with you."

She blushed and nodded. He chuckled and laid her down. He stripped himself down and then did the same to her.

He slithered down to her lips, the pair down between her legs. She was throbbing down there. He laid wet kisses between her legs.

Rayan smelled her wetness and licked her clit through her underwear. She arched her back and that's when it got hot.

They snatched off the rest of their thin clothing and Rayan climbed on top of her. She flipped them over and she held his thick, swollen tip and put it inside of her.

"Shit!" She said, tears falling out her eyes.

Rayan held her waist and kissed her jaw.

"Slow." He instructed. "Go slow and unclench yourself."

She did just that. She held his shoulder for support as she slowly rose up and down. He bucked forward, feeling the pleasure. She moaned and touched her clit to make it feel better. He lightly bit her shoulder as she went a little faster.

"You can do it." She said, breathing hard. "I want you."

Rayan grabbed her waist and pumped himself inside her, groaning loud now that he had the chance to pump fast.

"Shit shit shit!" He groaned. "Damn."

He flipped them over and he hovered over her. He smiled and slowly pumped deep and hard. Every time their pelvis' touched, she moaned and gripped his neck.

"Yeah..." He grinned. "You like that shit, don't you?"

That's when Izzy snapped out of it. She looked and saw she was watching Craig about to stab Rayan.

"Craig!" She yelled. "No. Don't do it."

Craig dropped the knife, just like in her daydream, and walked to her.

"Take up for your rapist!" He snapped. "Go 'head."

He nodded for the boys to walk away. Rayan looked at her and quickly walked away. She looked at him and ran after him.

"W-Wait Rayan!" She pleaded. "Jus-"

He turned and crashed his lips on hers.

"I'm so sorry for everything." He said. "You're my Izzy and I'm your poet."

He smiled and left her there. A warm fuzzy feeling was left inside the pits of there stomachs.

They craved each other.