Chapter 23: "Planned."

Craig sat next to a cool window. It was snowing outside. He watched a female cleaning her car off. She was about his age, eighteen. Imani was fast asleep in the bed. He slipped on his jacket and hat. He grabbed his gloves and snow boots. He slipped them on as well. He quickly ran outside the house and walked across the street.

"Shit." The female complained. "Stupid ass snow."

"Need help?" Craig chuckled. "You seem to be having a little trouble."

The female smiled at him. She had a gold plate going along the bottom set of teeth she had. He smiled at her. He grabbed the brush and brushed the snow off her windshield.

"Nice gold." Craig said, not looking at her, still cleaning the car. "It's dope."

"Thank you." She muttered. "I like your tattoo."

"Thanks." He smiled. "I got it when I went to jail."

"Why'd you go to jail?" She asked, unfazed.

"Me and this boy got into it." Craig said. "He shot me. But I got arrested for aggravated assault."

"Damn." She said, looking him in the eye. "That's some deep shit."

"He use to be my best friend." Craig said, leaning against her car. "We were close."

"Why'd you fall off?" She asked.

"He drugged my sister and tried to rape her." Craig said. "I'm over it now though. I'm trying to mend our relationship."

"Wow." She said.

She smiled. He chuckled and watched her sashay her thick hips towards him. She leaned her body against his. What made this bad was....he kinda liked it.

"My name is Kennedy." She smiled. "You wanna come ins-"

"I don't think my girlfriend would like that..." He chuckled. "Matter of a fact. She should be snapping on me soo-"

"Craig!" They heard a voice shout. "Fuck that slut on you like that!?"

"Yup." Craig sighed. "She's gonna kill me."

"I can treat you better." Kennedy snickered. "Better than that bi-"

Craig slammed her against her car. Kennedy's breath stopped. He gripped her wrists tight in his fist. He inched close to her. She stared into his brown, emotionless eyes.

"Don't talk about her like that." He growled. "She can treat me better than any slut like you."

Kennedy's eyes widened at his harsh words. Craig walked back to his house. Imani cut her eyes at him. Craig sighed and took off all his wet clothes. Imani rolled her eyes and grabbed a pillow from the linen closet. She threw it on the couch.

"I'm not sleeping on the couch." Craig said. "I didn't want anything to do w-"

"I'm sleeping on the couch." Imani snapped. "I don't want to sleep in the same bed as someone who went outside and had a bitch literally grinding on his front."

Craig sighed and watched her lay on the couch. Craig laid down next to her and kissed behind her neck. She sighed and couldn't help but blush
.

"I told her off." Craig smiled. "Don't be mad. I wanted to help a female in the cold."

"A slut in the cold." She corrected.

"I'm sorry baby." He cooed. "I only want you."

".....I know." She chuckled.

Craig snuggled into her. They ended up sleeping on the couch. But since they were together, they were perfectly comfortable. Meanwhile, Chad and Chresanto sat on the couch in their warehouse. They wanted Craig taken out by the end of this month. Chresanto rolled a blunt and sucked it in. He watched on camera, Craig and Imani having sex.

"Harder!" She yelled. "Craig..."

Chresanto turned off the T.V. He sat up and took notes. He knew all Craig's moves. He had the perfect plan. Chad's idea of using Imani was perfect.

"Nice work." Chresanto smiled. "Here's your cut."

He handed her one-hundred dollars. She counted it and chuckled.

"When do I get to fuck him?" Kennedy asked.

"Soon." Chad snickered. "Soon."

Comment.